black ops 2 hardened code not working

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: black ops 2 hardened code not working

in reply to Mj4201

Same here it says error what the hell the only reason i bought the hardened edition was for nuketown zombies

Level 1

in reply to don_chik

Same here too, I am not to happy once you get error code you have to wait 24hrs to try again.

Level 1

in reply to Rookie_11

24 hours i wanted to play it tonight they really need to sort this out!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to don_chik

OMFG IT WONT WORK I BOUGHT IT HARD BUT IT JUST WONT WORK "the code you have just entered is not correct or may not be valid any longer"

Level 1

in reply to B5NCo

Same problem, I've tride so many times and it stilll isn't working, I have the hardened edition aswell :/

Level 1

in reply to B5NCo

having the same problem, starting get ticked off its now 12:24 in england still not working

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to B5NCo

Same here. Last time I go to a midnight launch.

Level 2

in reply to B5NCo

I having same problem I bought the hardened edition too. I'm in the u.k now getting an error has occurred (80023156). It's Bullshit sort it out

Level 1

in reply to B5NCo

So activision advise was useless and harmful, because I cannot do anything after trying to input my redeem code several times. SEN banned me trying with 80023156 error code so I cannot do anything within 24!!! hours which is the worse joke ever. I think I just going to take back my BO2 hardened edition tomorrow into the shop and get refund. Very bad start with this game.

Level 1

in reply to B5NCo

For anyone in the UK who's Hardend Edition DLC code isn't working, you need to ring Sony UK on 0844 7360595 and speak to Network Support. They are aware of this problem, they'll take some details from you and hopefully get it sorted.

Not only that but my Playercard Background download code ain't working on the Call of Duty Black Ops2 website as well .  Oh and btw, what happened to the BO2 digital soundtrack that was supposed to be included with the Hardened Edition - no sign of that either!

Thanks a bunch Activision...yet another great f**k up

Level 1

Studios