Why am I being charged for the Apocalypse DLC when I'm a season pass member ?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Why am I being charged for the Apocalypse DLC when I'm a season pass member ?

I'm trying to download the new DLC pack via my PC, through the Xbox live site. ( while I'm at work)

Is this something that I would need to download directly from my Xbox 360, in order to avoid paying the $14.99 ?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Why am I being charged for the Apocalypse DLC when I'm a season pass member ?

in reply to blooz4u

Probably.  I do know as a fellow Season Pass member that if you go directly to the game store you will often see the individual DLC option which comes with with a price tag.  However, using the in game store on your console will take you straight to the Season Pass prepaid option.  I don't know if you can access the Season Pass prepaid option outside of the game.

Level 69

Re: Why am I being charged for the Apocalypse DLC when I'm a season pass member ?

in reply to phxs72

I appreciate it.  Those were my thoughts as well.

I was just trying to speed up the download process to have it done by the time I got off of work!

If anyone knows a way to access the season pass outside of the physical Xbox, please let me know!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to blooz4u

The only way I know to utilize the Season Pass is on your console through the in game store. Any other way doesn't recognize that I have the Season Pass. (It's been like that for several different games for me).

It's a 1.98GB download. Grab some dinner when you get home while it downloads. That's my plan.

Stay Frosty,

Claire JeepChick

Studios