Re: Two prestige's, no awards...

in reply to ATVIAssist

Same problem here :/

Gamertag: ArAu29

thats xbox live

Level 1

in reply to jhagedorn0125

I just prestiged for the 3rd time and this time I wasn't given an option to choose a prestige award. The Award tab was locked after prestige, and again no permanent unlock token in CaC. My support ticket from 11/18 has still not been addressed.

Level 1

Yeah same thing is happening to me, I just prestiged for the 3rd time and my 'Prestige Awards' tab is still locked. Been looking for a solution but haven't gotten one yet.

Level 1

yep same problem, i just reached prestige 1, it came up with the notice, i pressed enter prestige straight away then i went to prestige mode in barracks and the prestige award option was locked. All i have from before are my weapon stats and unlocks but no permanent weapon unlocks were available either, and the option hold RB for permanant unlock just wasn't there.

i am going to go for prestige 2 and hope that they fix the problem before then. however it seems we are th only ones to have this problem so far

Level 1

Having same problem except I never got to choose an award or permanently unlock.  I figured I did something wrong so I watched videos on how to do it and when they click "Enter Prestige" they have the Awards emblem unlocked.  I then prestiged to level 2 and again it remained locked.  I again didn't get the permanent unlock either.  My account shows prestige level 2 but I have been able to permanently unlock nothing and haven't been able to use any prestige awards.  So basically, prestiging has no benefit for me at this point.  (Except the prestige tag next to my gamertag).

Gamertag: Administraitor

Please advise!!

Level 1

Hi jhagedorn0125,

I was wondering how or if you ever got this fixed because I am having the same problem. If you could give some advice that would be great.

Level 1

in reply to Aguarino7

I am currently prestige 9 I have only received 4 of the extra custom classes and 4 permanent unlock tokens. Tech support did get back to me around 3 weeks after this was posted. But they just told me to try clearing my cache and reinstalling updates, which I had already done. So no fix for me, I hoping to get lucky with my next prestige and max out my class slots but because Im so close to prestige master the perm unlocks are kind of a non issue

Level 1

That is what they told me, never worked.

Level 1

this also happened to me, first time i prestiged i got an extra CaC and the unlock token and used it on a TI then my gold ran out and when i got it back all my custom classes were reset to deafult and the TI was locked up. i prestiged and i got no award and then i prestiged again and i got no award but got a random extra CaC and i naver asked for it

Level 1

Yup i prestiged and i went to the prestige award thing, it was locked. Then i was playing and noticed that it unlocked the bouncing betty's and i have to be a level 28 and im a 15.

Level 1

Studios