Team Deathmatch NOT working??

Black Ops II Technical Support

Team Deathmatch NOT working??

After playing this morning for a while now all of a sudden team deathmatch is broken. It will get all of the players in the room then (as of now 34 minutes) will continuously "claim" that it is trying to balance teams. I tried free for all and it seems to be ok, but why isnt Team Deathmatch working? If something is wrong you need to shut it down til its fixed because this is excruciatingly frustrating.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Team Deathmatch NOT working??

in reply to Astryd

What console are you on?

Level 3

in reply to P0nic0rn78

360. Sorry should have put that. Its still doing it. I literally sat and waited to see how long and I finally left the lobby after 45 minutes.

Level 1

in reply to Astryd

I too am on a 360 and cannot get a match and when I finally do I get the same message " Error modifying session". I have scanned the forums and many people are having this issue. I haven't seen any replies from Activision yet. I just want to know that something is being done to fix this. I am a huge fan of the Call of Duty franchise as a whole. Please just let us know something.

Level 1

in reply to Zilla1215

I agree. This has been going on since about 1pm (EST) and you cant tell me they dont know its messed up, lol. They boast about how many people are playing...so it has to be monitored somehow. I would rather it be completely down (so I would know theyre actually fixing it) than for it to be all botched up like it is now. If anyone sees anything on another site please let us know.

Level 1

in reply to Astryd

And why wont this page stop loading??? I have to refresh everytime because its all locked up. Im thinking zombies have invaded Activision.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Astryd

Hey Guys,

Wanted to get a better understanding of this error you are encountering. Are all of you just sitting in the lobby until a message pops up? Does the game ever start, and if so how long does it take until a match is found?

Would it be possible to grab a screenshot of the error if it happens again? ^JG

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I am experiencing this also on my xbox360. I start a search for team deathmatch and as it trys to connect to a room I get the error messesage "error modifying session".  If it does connect to a room I get in a constantant loop of trying balance teams.  Am only experience this in team deathmatch.

'

Level 1

in reply to AtcRamRod

Yes the world "CAN NOT PLAY" core team death match. Everytime we go to search for a game it gives us the error "error modifying session", but you can play other game types but sometimes you get the same error on there too. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP so we can play all thanksgiving weekend.

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

So my team death match on mutliplayer free for all is not working. I see my username pop up on the screen but I am not in the natch what am I doing wrong? 

Level 1

Studios