Skull camo won't unlock even though I have got the 10 bloodthirsty kills required but some how it still stuck on 9/10 please help!

Black Ops II Technical Support

Skull camo won't unlock even though I have got the 10 bloodthirsty kills required but some how it still stuck on 9/10 please help!

Hi all I have been playing trying to unlock skull camo so it i will unlock gold camo on MP7 weapon I have got about 3 bloodthirsty kills in the past 2 days but it will still not unlock it how can this be fixed very annoying knowing you've done it

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Skull camo won't unlock even though I have got the 10 bloodthirsty kills required but some how it still stuck on 9/10 please help!

in reply to ROBVP20

Are you sure ALL of those came from the gun only? If you threw a nade or got a kill with equipment or a scorestreak got even one of those kills, it won't count. Gun only. You will still see the 'BloodThirsty' emblem come up if you get a kill with say a grenade but the other 4 kills were with the gun. Just because you see the 'Bloodthirsty' badge pop up doesn't mean that it's for the gun challenge.

Level 48

Re: Skull camo won't unlock even though I have got the 10 bloodthirsty kills required but some how it still stuck on 9/10 please help!

in reply to ZvErS

Hi I think I got 5 kills with the gun but will keep trying so what should I have in my create a class mp7 obviously can I have attachments and is perks ok as well, but just don,t have a secondary weapon or score streak or lethal or tactical

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ROBVP20

You can have whatever setup you want to get the Bloodthirsty but you have to get all of your 5 kills with your MP7 and in a row most of the time.  Attachments and perks are not a problem.  So hold off on calling in your scorestreaks until after you get your Bloodthristy and just don't use your grenades.  I could be wrong but I don't think that tacticals will hurt your efforts so long as the tactical doesn't kill the enemy on it's own (ie don't shoot him and then finish him off with a concussion).

Level 69

Studios