[SOLVED][PROBLEM] Stats/rank has been reset after DLing REVOLUTION

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: [PROBLEM] Stats/rank has been reset after DLing REVOLUTION

in reply to caffeinegum_

This happened to me too. I was prestige master with 6 days played and i got every primay gun diamond and almost diamond pistols. i am LEGIT. This is why my KD isnt the best. My leaderboards are the same but i am level 1 no prestige i put coutless hours into this game bought season pass for this?  It started from i was downloading the dlc but i have terible conection so it was taking to long and my friend(who has a ps3 so he no have mappack) and i wanted to play we stopped the download played one game of multiplayer lagged out cuz of my poor connection and went into a game of custom games but i got disconnected from live so we just played on local no big deal seemed fine to me. my friend left later i continued to download mappack at 60% and when it was done i was so happy i raced back to BO2 to find out i was level 1. I thought it was a glitch so i went to the dashboard and asked my friend on xbox to check my playercard it was rght i dont know what to do this is BULL  If any1 can help me out i would really appreciate it  and hope to see my stats again.           MSG me in the chat on any fixes or on xbox my GT is  LsCxLegacy

Level 1

in reply to LsCxLegacy

same here i was prestige master after 6 days and 7 hours all smg in diamond alot of good title...

Level 1

in reply to caffeinegum_

This happened to me too. I was prestige master with 6 days played and i got every primay gun diamond and almost diamond pistols. i am LEGIT. This is why my KD isnt the best. My leaderboards are the same but i am level 1 no prestige i put coutless hours into this game bought season pass for this?  It started from i was downloading the dlc but i have terible conection so it was taking to long and my friend(who has a ps3 so he no have mappack) and i wanted to play we stopped the download played one game of multiplayer lagged out cuz of my poor connection and went into a game of custom games but i got disconnected from live so we just played on local no big deal seemed fine to me. my friend left later i continued to download mappack at 60% and when it was done i was so happy i raced back to BO2 to find out i was level 1. I thought it was a glitch so i went to the dashboard and asked my friend on xbox to check my playercard it was rght i dont know what to do this is BULL  If any1 can help me out i would really appreciate it  and hope to see my stats again.           MSG me in the chat on any fixes or on xbox my GT is  LsCxLegacy

Level 1

in reply to LsCxLegacy

Keep checking back here for updates, also, contact support tomorrow and we'll all see what they have to say!

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to caffeinegum_
  • thats ok cods servers our completely f'd up after i got the update and downloaded my dlc and played some local multiplayer with bots just to get used to the new maps and i decided to play online in matchmaking and i seen that my ranks, stats and classes and everything were completely reset for no reason i got proof i got family who watch me play cod lol. i'm not a hacker cheater booster or glitcher lol this is crazy. my k.d was atleast a .95 lol i take cheating very seriously i have never cheated in my life on a multiplayer game lol my family practically are watching us play call of duty lol and me and my nephew are practically playing side by side on different tvs in the same bedroom lol. I am 30 years old i am more mature than that lol. i would never drop to that level of playing field. so treyarch has major issues to fix which i hope they can fix. and if not i'm done with cod altogether.

Level 4

in reply to caffeinegum_

Something similar just happend to me. I just made a post about it, Could you read it to tell me whats going on? Because, my situation is a little different...

Level 1

in reply to caffeinegum_

Same thing happened to me, Prestige 4 Level 48 down to Level 1 no Prestige everything locked... after downloading dlc they have to fix his i will not play until they do of fear that it will happen again!!

Level 1

in reply to caffeinegum_

I need help too. Downloaded map pack and went on multiplayer and see i'am level 1! I was prestige 1 level 38. Treyarch needs to fix this quick

Level 2

in reply to caffeinegum_

hi, i am spanish sorry no understand all.

was playing in bots in (Lan)COD blak ops2, and mi stat reset,prestige,level. all..... Please a solution Private mesage or post here, thank for all. My Gametarg: SergiDeLaRealGi ...(xbox360)tanks old.! My prestige 10 level 6.

Level 1

in reply to caffeinegum_

Moved to Tech Support Sub-Forum. While posting in the forum is a great way to reach out to your peers and see if anyone else is having a similar issue, it is not a good way to let Support know you have a problem.

If you are having this issue, contact Support directly - quick links are listed below. When you contact them be sure to provide your Gamertag/SteamID.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator

Studios