Revolution DLC Playlist Gone?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Revolution DLC Playlist Gone?

I have the season pass and downloaded the revolution map pack the other day. Everything worked fine and I've played it for the past few days but now when I went on to play the revolution playlist is not showing up anymore. I've tried restarting my console and downloading the map pack both to no avail. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Revolution DLC Playlist Gone?

in reply to Snangs

mine as also gone can someone reply to this please

Level 1

in reply to SPUD1308

Same here. Downloaded it in january and it was fine up until yesterday. Today it has just disappeared and i have tried everything but nothing works. It is just not there. Very strange and frustrating considering we have paid for this.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Snangs

The Revolution playlist for Xbox 360 was only temporary and was recently removed. The DLC maps can still be played in normal rotations.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Level 47

in reply to extremefight49

Thank you for letting me know. That is really stupid though, I paid $50 for the season pass to get the dlc and now I can't even play them when I want to? Really dumb. So unless I happen to get lucky and be in a party with all people that have bought the dlc I will not be able to play them. Lame

Level 1

The Good: Yay I now know where the playlist went!

The Bad: Now I'll rarely get to play them again.

Level 1

This is absolutely ridiculous!  What gives the company the right to tell me how and when I can play the game that I paid for.  A bit of micro-managing?  This is why battlefield excells in this area, they let you choose what you play and not force feed you to what they want.  You take my money and dont let me enjoy my purchase as I see fit!  When was this information put out to the public?  A bit of good information that the players would like to know don't you think?

Level 1

This is the most senseless thing i have ever heard. There was no harm keeping it the way it was. To take it away is just ridiculous. I paid for this and now cannot play it when i want. Not anywhere have i read that this would happen. I think something should be done about this as it is not right what has happened.

Level 1

Why charge us if that type of use was only temporary? It's ridiculous that I paid for a map pack that now I can only play online by luck of the draw!! Nuketown is still available in the drop menu so the BS excuse of "temporary", imo is just that. If I had known those maps wouldn't be fully accessible whenever I wanted then I would of never purchased them to begin with. How does one get a refund then? I don't see how it's even remotely close to right or fair that I've paid for something I will seldom be able to use.

Level 1

in reply to Snangs

I have the same problem download the map pack and there is nothing there what is going on.We  pay for it we play it's that simple.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Studios