Resetting ranks/levels issues are being investigated

Black Ops II Technical Support

Resetting ranks/levels issues are being investigated

Hi, everyone:

I know you must be as frustrated as I am due to the ongoing problems on Resetting of Rank/Level.   After speaking to technical support they said they were investigating the reset problems.  Also, I did address my concern for many of us who bought the Season Pass and they said HOPEFULLYthey will have it fixed by that time.  They gave me a case# and told me they will send an email when the issue is resolved. 

I called the tech(1/2/2013)--he told me I was actually one of the first calls he received in reference to the reset issue for that day.   I told him that might be so but some of my friends as well as many players were posting on the Black Ops 2 forum in reference to reset issues.  He said it takes time in gathering all the different information, investigating, and than implementing a plan to address the issue.

My advice to all of you--beside posting --CALL THEM--Let them know you too are experiencing --- Reset Rank/Level problems.  PHONE# 1-800-225-6588  Please note that I try a couple of times due to high volume calls and once I got connected I waited 1 hour. 

Gigi

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Resetting ranks/levels issues are being investigated

in reply to gigi007

wait if u dont call them but if they get your account info from atviassist will they email u when it is resolved or do you have to call them?

Level 1

in reply to miker706

If you call they are going to ask you a couple of questions about what exactly happen, your Id#, console name, etc.   The more info they gather it will help them figure out why we are having these problems.  Like a software problem you know people keep calling and once they figure out what is is they sent a patch for it. 

Gigi

Level 1

in reply to gigi007

"I called the tech(1/2/2013)--he told me I was actually one of the first calls he received in reference to the reset issue."

There's absolutely NO WAY this was 1st time support heard of Reset problem...players were complaining of this issue the 1st WEEK OF RELEASE.  This is only the #1 major complaint in the support forums.

I have emailed atviassist and cutpurse several weeks ago but no response and no fix.  I dont really wanna wait to speak with Activision rep but I guess I should.  Activision should have a record of all the complaints against 3arc's crappy game.

Level 4

in reply to Razor_Ransom

Hi,   I know your frustration and trust me I didn't feel like being on the phone for an hour(I put them on speaker phone) but they need to gather the info so they can figure out why we are having these problems and than HOPEFULLY they will sent out a patch.  Well, I am going to be persistent because I didn't pay for the game plus season pass just to sit there.  I am going to tweet them also.  As players we do need to stick together and have this issue resolved.  I understand the whole thing about programming and software issues but they need to give us some type of time frame. That is why I posted this because I just saw the frustration of many players. Many were not getting answers.   My thing is if they can't fix this resetting issue and I bought a season pass then they need to refund me.  I don't know about you but my keeps resetting to level 1--so I can't even play.    Gigi

Level 1

in reply to gigi007

What is the number

Level 1

in reply to Elitekilla1

Hi, the number is 1800-225-6588.  thanks.  I just put it on my post.  Gigi

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to gigi007

It's good to see someone taking that next step towards resolution.  Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 69

Studios