REDOWNLOAD MAPS? WTF

Black Ops II Technical Support

REDOWNLOAD MAPS? WTF

A family member bough some maps with one xbl account then bought a season pass with anouther account. WHY do I have to re-download the maps in order for the second account (mine) to play on the maps? This is bull s h i t. Why the hell are you guys forcing us to download gigs of data just to play on maps with another account. Some of us have limited download usage and can't download whatever the hell we want (5 gigs of the same sh it)!

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: REDOWNLOAD MAPS? WTF

in reply to rsmraider

Piracy?

Sharing?

Read the terms of service

Level 29

in reply to rsmraider

I am not sure why you are having an issue. when I download something on the second account it only takes half a second.It doesnt actually download the second one because its already downloaded.

If you got complaints this is the wrong forum for it . MICROSOFT is in charge of the marketplace, not Activision.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to rsmraider

I moved your thread to the Technical Support section for further assistance from our Activision Assist staff.

In the event that you are not contacted within a few hours, or would like to seek immediate assistance, then please consider the following options:

Be sure to include your platform and gamertag when contacting them.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

in reply to rsmraider

Hello,

The DLC is really meant to be purchased by each person that uses it, but if you're dead-set on sharing, you need to make sure that the Pass itself is downloaded for each account that wants to use the DLC.

The Pass itself is a small file and is pretty easy to miss, so make sure you have it on each account.

If you're still prompted to download the maps, you can try moving everything to an external.

^LM

If you need more help, hit us up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist or on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist.

Player Support

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

Ummm. sorry to say this but if I buy it and download it on my main console everyone on that console can use it regardless if they buy it.

It even says so when you download it.

Level 72

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

The maps was purchased twice by my family member and me. The COD store in the game says it is purchased but it is still not letting me play on the maps. The pass was downloaded onto the xbox harddrive. Do I really need to redownload them? This is pissing me off. I SPENT MONEY ON THESE MAPS WHY CAN'T I PLAY THESE ONLINE? I really hate to re-download them because our internet provider limits our data useage.

Level 1

in reply to rsmraider

When you go into the online matches does it SAY Apocalypse as one of the choices in the games lists ?

If not what does it say at the bottom of the list ?

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

The bottom of the Playlists says Apocalypse but I haven't downloaded it yet. The map packs I have downloaded (purchased with another xbl account) are Uprising, Revolution, Nuktown 2025, and Nuketown Zombies. I will download the rest of the map packs when my connection usage data counter resets.

Level 1

in reply to rsmraider

Are you able to see the maps in your download list on the console? Where did you originally buy the map packs, in game or through the Xbox marketplace?

^JG

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist  

Twtitter

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

Community Coordinator

Studios