Black Ops II Technical Support

Was playin away having a good old time reaching the rank of 29 until I get kicked from the server. After 45 minutes of trying to reconnect I finally got back in.Once in a message pops up about something going wrong with my rank and restoring it to previous set point....I AM RANK 1 again!!!!! I am LIVID! WTF is going on?????????

ChubbsMcNuggs
14 REPLIES 14
in reply to ChubbsMcNuggs

Chamuko 13 GR1M;

YEA HAPPENED TO ME TOO SOOOOOO PISSED!!! WAS AROUND THE 30'S AND NOW TO LEVEL 1 NOW!!!!!!!....... please fix this ASAP -.-

Chamuko718Grim
in reply to Chamuko718Grim

Bro I am soooo damn mad right now I could smash my xbox and burn my ops 2 disc. All the joy and excitement I had for the game and its release are GONE!

ChubbsMcNuggs

same here, and it fucking sucks because I was on the phone with activision for an hour and they wont do shit about it, we have to start all over again.

iXlHalFMaNlXi
in reply to iXlHalFMaNlXi

Did they say why wtf it happened???? Will it happen again? Go figure typical coporate greed response now days "you gave us your money already...tough shi*"

ChubbsMcNuggs

wHAT!!??? really??? they dont give you nothing back????

Chamuko718Grim

nope, nothing. got to lvl 39, 16 hours straight for nothing. extremely pissed off.

iXlHalFMaNlXi

That really pisses me off!!! I have always been one of ops biggest backers and was so jacked for this release. Now all I have is anger and disgust. I dont even want to put the damn time in anymore. Who is to say it won't happen again. I am returning my copy tomorrow morning and getting my money back. Screw black ops 2.

ChubbsMcNuggs

• I was also reset to level 1. I'm wondering if Treyarch is going to take care of this issue. It's ridiculous that we invest this much time and lose so many levels over a server reset.Treyarch COME ON! Give us something to go on. Over 1mil....reset and no information or explanation on whats next? I want my levels back.

Danny04170
in reply to Danny04170

My blood pressure is still sky high right now!!! Danny where did you hear it happened to a million peeps?! Just wondering so I can dig around some more. I am NOT going away quietly from this issue.

ChubbsMcNuggs

Studios