Probation every time I start BO2?

Black Ops II Technical Support

I'm getting a weird error. Every time I try to start playing Black Ops 2 I'm put on probation.

I wasn't kicked in my previous session, it seems like there's a flag on my gamertag which has me always put on probation regardless of the previous match results.

My gamertag is Dr ScuIIy (Note, they're capital i's, not L's. somebody already had Scully). Can somebody from Treyarch please investigate for me? It's really frustrating.

I asked the same question here and somebody directed me to technical support. I don't think it's got anything to do with game caching since it happens after connecting to the Black Ops 2 servers to check stats and stuff. Any ideas?

DrScully
47 REPLIES 47

Hi there,

Which system are you playing on, and which game mode? Do you usually play Hardcore?

^LM

ATVIAssist

Player Support

I'm playing on the Xbox 360. I primarily play Kill Confirmed.

It's really weird. I'd understand it if I was getting kicked from games for team killing or quitting early but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason behind it. For instance, last night I played through 3 or 4 games to completion, not once being kicked for team-killing or quitting early, each time getting to the lobby once the game was completed. Then I exited out of the lobby, tried to search for a game a couple of minutes later and got put on probation.

Super-weird.

DrScully
Highlighted

Thanks for the info DrScuIIy, that does sound frustrating! Are you using a wireless connection? Are you seeing many host migrations, or server disconnects?

Thanks!
^NM

Player Support

I'm using a wired connection. I see a few host migrations but no more than usual.

That being said, I haven't had this problem for about a week now.

DrScully

That is good to hear, DrSkully! Please let us know if you see these repeated probations popping up in the future. ^NM

Player Support

Hello I'm having issues with COD blacops2. This issue I'm having is a two part issue. First issue started two weeks ago. I start

playing a match and within a couple second to a min or so I would get disconnected from Xbox live Then a notice comes up saying sign-in status changed. The second issue now is that every time I sign in and connect to a match I'm on probation. It doesn't matter if I actually complete a full match I still end up on probation. To the first issue I have contacted Xbox live support two times to try and resolve this issue  i have done everything they have asked and this issue still haunts me it's getting worse every day. I can barley even play these last couple of days I'm to the point of getting ride of this game for good. And trying to find out how to fix or even contact treyarch or activision is nearly impossible so with that some one please help!

sir_jeffers_2

I'm having the same problem. My gamer tag is Master IDP. I joined a hacked lobby on nuke town Xbox 360. People would fly, the game speed increases and decreases.  I recorded the session on my films. It's saved under game that affected me. When you leave the game, it says it would put you on probation if you left. So I simply turned off my Xbox. This morning when I logged in, i was on an infinite probation loop. Can you take a look at this ?  I cleared my cache and I'm still on probation. 

I took some videos and pictures with my phone. I can send you the pictures and videos if you give me an email to send. 

SmartIdp

Im having the probation problem as well and I can't play with my friends because it restarts every time. Please help me with this. My gamer tag is SnooppDogg 420 and I'm on the xbox one.

michaelacudmore

I’m having the same issue any idea how to get it fixed

Legionkieran2

Studios