Online stats have been reset

Black Ops II Technical Support

Online stats have been reset

Hello, after fridays ps3 update i got a notice saying my online stats have been reset. I was playing splitscreen multiplayer and when i left the lobby i got the notice. Im not good at cod but was havin a blast getting diamond cammos. Now there all gone reset like i never even played the game. Ive never cheated or broke rules so i done see why it happened and activision support isnt helping me my psn id is VILLA_GORILLA_ and any help on the subject would be immensely appreciated. Thank you

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Online stats have been reset

in reply to Spookytooth1

It has happened to lots of people.

Either you boosted, cheated, or glitched, in which case, take your medicine and start over.

OR

You had a legit error, in which case you should PM Cutpurse with all your info for some help.

Just be patient

Level 22

in reply to Spookytooth1

If you were reset through no fault of your own, you were not cheating, boosting, send a pm to Cutpurse on this site, give him your gamertag, previous rank and what you were doing in game when it happened and he will sort it out for you.

Just be patient it could take some time, he is busy

Level 67
Highlighted

in reply to gambit1969

this may sound kinda dum but how do i send a pm to cutpurse. im new to forum posting and would really like to get ahold of him because none of the support sites nor the activision support number are any help on this subject. they claim some COD automated update will restore your stats but i dont even know what that means or how to do it.

Level 1

in reply to Spookytooth1

For any derank issues or stat resets you will need to contact Customer Support. Some quick links are listed below.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator

in reply to Spookytooth1

Friday update???? I didn't have an update for PS3 on Friday??????

Level 48

Studios