Nuketown 2025 ONLINE MAP NOT WORKING PS3 SEASON PASS (Moderators Please Read)

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Nuketown 2025 ONLINE MAP NOT WORKING PS3 SEASON PASS (Moderators Please Read)

Today i bought the seasonpass, when i got home i downloaded all the keys, bles codes etc, the maps from the store. But when i came on with a few friends it says i dont have the Nuketown 2025 Online map,  I've downloaded it again and again and nothing. :/ However i do have Nuketown Zombies? This makes no sense, help please? Advice? Im ps3 btw.

I get in agame and Nuketown doesnt ever show.

Level 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Nuketown 2025 ONLINE MAP NOT WORKING PS3 SEASON PASS (Moderators Please Read)

in reply to naataan117
Solution
‎26-01-2013 02:57 PM

As far as i know u dont get nuketown 2025 from season pass only nuketown zombies you only get nuketown 2025 from pre ordering

if you do have it which i dont think u have it, it will be in multiplayer online under Bonus> Chaos Moshpit> there the nuketown 2025 map will beable to be selected in the vote for map

but i dont think you get it at all until later on when they release it i could be wrong tho eaither u got it or you dont and if u dont have to wait till they release it as dlc which u will get fom the season pass later on

Level 2
3 REPLIES

Re: Nuketown 2025 ONLINE MAP NOT WORKING PS3 SEASON PASS (Moderators Please Read)

in reply to naataan117
Solution
‎26-01-2013 02:57 PM

As far as i know u dont get nuketown 2025 from season pass only nuketown zombies you only get nuketown 2025 from pre ordering

if you do have it which i dont think u have it, it will be in multiplayer online under Bonus> Chaos Moshpit> there the nuketown 2025 map will beable to be selected in the vote for map

but i dont think you get it at all until later on when they release it i could be wrong tho eaither u got it or you dont and if u dont have to wait till they release it as dlc which u will get fom the season pass later on

Level 2

in reply to DarkSlayer5000

Thanks guys, i was just unsure, friends were saying different as we never had anything like this for MW3. Sorted my problems right out, thanks very much

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to naataan117

DarkSlayer5000 is correct, you only get Nuketown zombies with the season pass not Nuketown 2025, nothing has been confirmed as to it being released at a later date, but it could be, just have to wait and see

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

Studios