Message from Activision Support

Black Ops II Technical Support

Message from Activision Support

Hello, the other day I filled out the reset formulaic because of local, and a few days ago Activision support sent me a message saying that they had arranged my level in the game, and it would take a while in the statistics. Does anyone know how long is it? What is good to play until they do?

Thanks

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Message from Activision Support

in reply to DavidTLJ

9 days and 4 forms completed and mine is still not fixed. Useless!!

Level 12

in reply to the_eon

the_eon wrote:

9 days and 4 forms completed and mine is still not fixed. Useless!!

There is no need to fill the form out more than once.

Edit: Unless of course your stats naturally mess up.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Im surprised he managed to fill in another form as when Ive tried it wont let you its says your PSN is being researched and cannot start another investigation

Level 2

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

You do when they said they had fixed 3 times but it didnt work. They managed to fix it on the 5th attempt!!

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to the_eon

the_eon wrote:

You do when they said they had fixed 3 times but it didnt work. They managed to fix it on the 5th attempt!!

That's information vital to the discussion that you didn't include. Otherwise we think you're simply being impatient and filling out multiple forms at a time.

in reply to DavidTLJ

Don't play local or you'll be back at square one.  You can play multiplayer.  Worst case scenario you might end up having your progress undone when they finish up with fixing your stats but my guess would be that since your rank is already in place that you will be fine.  To me stats sounds like kd, accuracy, etc rather than playercards.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

"Don't play local or you'll be back at square one."

I think that a prestige game maybe can't have issues like that. Don't you?

Level 1

in reply to phxs72

Thanks for the reply, the problem I have and I have not been solved, is that I have titles that I've taken and statistics with weapons and spells with negative numbers. Although I will continue playing multiplayer. Thank you!

Level 1

in reply to DavidTLJ

Happened to me last night after gcoing to a local game. Went from master prestige and 5 guns away from mastering all primaries to losing everything except one custom emblem and one challenge. Both were already selected on my player card.

I've filled out the form for the local issue with no problems. I've just go on question. Has it been fixed for any one yet?

Thanks

Level 11

Studios