Keep get error 57475

Black Ops II Technical Support

Hello i keep getting error 57475 i find a match and it doesn't join it kicks me and says "Disconnected error 57475". Here's how it started i opened call of duty black ops 2 since it had been 1-2 months i haven't played. Everything seem to work fine but my rank was reset even thoe i was barley rank 13. I went to nukejacked and found a game. It let me joined and i was playing. Then i wanted to play a team death match but it gave me that error. I uninstall game and tried again but still not working. Zombies works great. Please is there a way to fix?

SeniorCluckers
5 REPLIES 5

You may need to seek out OGHuxtableSavageHam EmiliozGunz for this one. From what I know about 57475, you may need to have your account be checked.

Crinkzkull081

Hi mate! This happened to me before. You can try this steps out to resolve your issue.

1) Right-click on Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Multiplayer and select properties.

2) Select the Updates tab.

3) Uncheck the Enable Steam Cloud Synchronization check box.

Then delete the entire players folder in C:\Program Files x86\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Call of Duty Black Ops II but this will also delete your single player progress.

After that, verify the integrity of your game cache by following this steps:

1) Right click on "Call of Duty: Black Ops II" and select "Properties"

2) Now click the "Local Files" tab at the top.

3) Now click "Verify integrity of game cache"

I hope this works for you too.

blackrose0125

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

You can also try disabling Steam cloud synchronization. Here are the steps:

1) Right-click on Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Multiplayer and select properties.

2) Select the Updates tab.

3) Uncheck the Enable Steam Cloud Synchronization check box.

After that you need to delete the entire player's folder from C:\Program Files x86\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Call of Duty Black Ops II . You will lose your singleplayer progress though.

After these steps please verify the game integrity like what 6bab0579f47cb832e24107398fc0529c said.

imsuperweird
Highlighted
Hey did u ever find a fix for this
DvX_PrOz

Studios