I GOT RESET FOR NO REASON! ;(

Black Ops II Technical Support

I GOT RESET FOR NO REASON! ;(

Today when i was playing Black Ops 2 online, I lagged out of a game and after that, I was a prestige 0 level 1! I was a prestige 1 level 50, and I've never boosted, hacked, glitched or modded. Everything I had was completly legit! I lost everything I had unlocked until now. All my guns, camos, attachments, equipment, scorestreaks, etc! What's weird is that the calling card and emblem that i was using with this bug happened are still there, the leaderboards data is still the same, and on elite, I appear as a lvl 1 but on recent games there are all the games i played before this happened. I LOST ALL MY GOLD GUNS GOD DAMMIT. How can this be fixed? I'm on PS3 and my PSN ID is murcuzz. Thank you

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: I GOT RESET FOR NO REASON! ;(

in reply to murcuzz

it has been a problem on xbox360 as wel. i lost rank and stats along w several other ppl i have read aboput on here. i was told to contact cutpurse via pm to have isue resolved. i have however stil not heard anything back even w emails to developers and technical support. good luck i hope you get your rank fixed.

Level 1

in reply to murcuzz

Welcome to the club. Like becca83monk said, send a PM to Cutpurse on here. He's a dev and he's looking into it for us. However, be prepared to wait this out because some of us have been waiting a while for this to be resolved. It's not Cutpurse's fault, there are just a ton of us with this issue right now, so I'm sure he's swamped.

It's too bad this isn't getting fixed more quickly because many of us aren't playing until it gets fixed. Murcuzz, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything on my issue and you do the same for the rest of us.

WKProvost on PSN

Level 6

in reply to WKPro

Cupturse??
Who or what is that?
I´m not even good in english as well

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to murcuzz

Cutpurse is a Developer for Treyarch.. He's the best bet for getting your stats back on track.

Level 6

in reply to Jamaican-4Lyfe

HOW I CAN PM HIM???

Level 1

in reply to murcuzz

Click on the Cutpurse link in Jamaican's post above (just click on Cutpurse's name, it should be highlighted in orange on your screen). This will bring up Cutpurse's profile. On the right, you should see a link that says "Send Personal Message." Click on that. Then it brings you to the personal message page which is pretty easy to use, kinda like an e-mail program, and you just type it up and hit send.

Level 6

in reply to WKPro

WHEN I SEND HIM A MESSAGE HE WRITES BACVK, OR ONLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM??

Level 1

in reply to murcuzz

Same thing happend to me man, I was prestige 8 level 25 though i got reset to level 1 Had diamond lmgs, almost diamond smgs and gold dsr. I hate call of duty now! But I just contacted cutpurse to help me, Hope he replys. Psn:Jon-Bot- if you dont believe me i can show you my stats..

Level 1

in reply to Jon-Bot

cutpurse will probably not reply to you, he hasnt replyed to my message that i sent a week ago

Level 1

Studios