I GOT HACKED ON BO2 PS3 PLEASE HELP!

Black Ops II Technical Support

I GOT HACKED ON BO2 PS3 PLEASE HELP!

I was prestige 3 lvl 50 when this happend i was not online and the next day when I started playing im still lvl 50 but it acts like im lvl 1 i coulden't creat a class no score streaks...

well i got mad and continued to play when i passed to prestige 4 it woulden't give me the option to permantely unlock a gun witch I had before and a few days ago my friend noticed that i had goten 1,350,000 kills with the cross bow we were like wtf i never used the cross bow! but i diden't notice that cuz when u were in a lobby and just quickly looked at how manykills a person got i just had 12000 and now that i just prestiged today im now prestige 6 it still wont let me permanelty unlock equipment! i really dont know what to do I DO NOT WANT MY STATS RESET i just want my game to work like normal!

I would love if you could find who hacked me and ban him!

Oh and my psn is faby33

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I GOT HACKED ON BO2 PS3 PLEASE HELP!

in reply to faby33

Now that i was  reading other post and that 1 guy lost everything he had done when the bug or hack was going on i DONT WANT MY STATS RESET TO PRESTIGE 2 NOW THAT IM PRESTIGE 6!

Level 1

in reply to faby33

It´s not a hack, your data is corrupted, nothing else.

The only way to correct it is a rollback to prestige3 lvl 50 (that last working save point).

Doing nothing is not an option, you´ll see sooner or later the problem will get worse and you will loose much more than you loose today.

Do this step and don´t look back, play this game for fun. Now it´s important to start the repair progress, maybe you should take a little offtime during this break. When you have it fixed you will be kill hungry, believe me

Level 16

in reply to spkTKay

Your saying i just wasted 3 full days of my life? really!!!!

Level 1

in reply to faby33

If reseting everything is the only solution then il keep my game the way it is and thank you activision and treyarch for these STUPID BUGS!

Level 1

in reply to faby33

HELLO read careful

You don´t have to reset everything "just" until the last working save point and that is the 3rd prestige lvl 55.

To close your eyes from this problem will not make it better one day you would wish you just had restored it earlier.

Sadly you waisted time but thats how it is, get it right and you will see it´s better this way.

Maybe you can´t play a game in future updates if you keep the corrupted data.

Level 16

in reply to spkTKay

WHY DOES THE DATA GET CORRUPTED AT FIRST?!

Level 1

Studios