I Believe I Have Been Accidentally Banned

Black Ops II Technical Support

I Believe I Have Been Accidentally Banned

This isn't one of those threads where people say that they shouldn't have been banned. I have been banned twice for boosting, that I accept. I knew that I was going to get permanently banned if I broke the rules, so I played 100% legit. I was playing a game on standoff where the whole other team left because someone on my team got two lodestars and a warthog. Shortly after leaving that game, I was in the pregame lobby where it kicked my to the main menu saying the profile (ToastyTo4st) has been permanently banned. I'm not saying I didn't do anything, but I would just like to know where I can contact Treyarch or Activision or whoever moderates these things and find out what I did. I am a season pass holder. Why would I get permanently banned? I want some clarification on this. I put this in the tech support section because I am thinking it must've been a glitch or something.

Level 1
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: I Believe I Have Been Accidentally Banned

in reply to ByXaz

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. Penalty is not subject to further review and bans can not be discussed. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

Please understand that this is a routine forum procedure. For more information, please review our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Studios