Hey Treyarch remember me? I'm a customer and a fan of Call of Duty...This release has been disappointing.

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Hey Treyarch remember me? I'm a customer and a fan of Call of Duty...This release has been disappointing.

in reply to ATVIAssist

I need some help too. When I try and play miltiplayer it loads the map really slow and after a bit (before it's even 1/2 way done loading) I am disconnected and when it finishes and it happens all the time. Even playing the campaign the maps take a long time to load. If you could help me I'd really appreciate it. I have a brother who can play on his desktop computer with absolutly no problems, and it's taunting me that he has no problems and I can't even play the campaign without getting mad. I play on a Alienware M14X R2, the specs are:
Processor: 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3610QM (6mb Cache, up to 3.3GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
Memory: 12GB DDR3 at 1600 MHz

Video Card: 2 GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with Optimus

Level 1

Re: Hey Treyarch remember me? I'm a customer and a fan of Call of Duty...This release has been disappointing.

in reply to ATVIAssist

I am going to reply also because even though there are over 500 views on this topic only two people post their specs making it seem like only two people are having this issue. I am a PC user also and I cannot access any of Black Ops 2 servers for multiplayer or zombies. I have opened ports on my firewall to no avail, I have even placed my PC in the DMZ and I still cannot log into your servers.

My specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

RAM: 8.00 GB

HDD: 256GB SSD

Connectivity: Wired, 50Mbs down/10Mbs up

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

this game is the crappiest CoD ever

crash on single player, crash on multiplayer, sound glitches, connection problems, gun fights are odd

and WHY WOULD YOU GIVE BETTER PERKS/ATTACHMENTS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE HIGHER LEVEL???

This way you give more power to someone who is already powerful

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

Can you confirm that the server connection issue is tied in with PSN accounts? And do you know if any of these methods going around on forums can actually solve the issue or is this something I'm just going to wait for?

Level 1

in reply to Kaelimas

I have got the same specs as qdisck..

The loading time of campaign takes very long.. Didnt play BO2 yet ..

Multiplayer when loading maps after 2 minutes getting disconnected from black ops server..

When running BO2 My whole laptop freaks out.. very slow with everything when using alt+tab.

I hope this gets a fix in a minute . I just do not know why they rushed theire game..

I am really in a BAD mood..

Level 1

in reply to Kaelimas

you are right dude, im missing on double XP weekend. i fuc king payed for this sh it!!!!

Level 3

in reply to Kaelimas

we should all just make a petition or something asking treyarch and activision to give us compensation for all of these damn issues. i was thinking maybe nuketown 2025 for zombies? anyone else thinks the same? because i mean weve all had difficulties with this damn game maybe you want something else instead?

Level 3

in reply to CH4V4

I'm still having problems with this game. And I bought the Nuketown 2025 DCL already. Someone should post a fix here

Level 1

Studios