Hello...if you were reset in any way after playing local read this (CAN ANY MODERATOR OF THE FORUM READ THIS AND HELP US)

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Hello...if you were reset in any way after playing local read this (CAN ANY MODERATOR OF THE FORUM READ THIS AND HELP US)

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

same here happened after noon today e.s.t.  Xboxlive gamertag is boogieman77

Level 1

Re: Hello...if you were reset in any way after playing local read this (CAN ANY MODERATOR OF THE FORUM READ THIS AND HELP US)

Same thing happened to me TWICE ! and now i can't even customize my classes anymore because when i try the game just freezes completely ! SO MAD They have to fix this ! lost all the golden guns that i had earned !                                                                                                                                 GT: EpicCheese13          Console: Xbox 360

Level 2

I'm not really sure if I should be upset about this or not.  I lost every single extra create a class that I had (I lost 5 in total), but I still have enough prestiges left to get back to 10.  I lost ALL of my unlock tokens, and my weapons now require to be unlocked again.  I'm really upset that I lost all of my permanent unlocks too.  It gave me two more unlocks, but I lost the 5 I had spent already.  There are other glitches too like everything is new and I apparently have over 67 billion RPG kills.  My k/d is normal and so is my w/l. 

GT: TheWumbologist4

Level 1

in reply to pfb250

That is the same exact thing that happened to me 4 or 5 days ago i lost track but its still messed up i contacted them via live chat and still isnt fixed updates usually come out tuesdays so hopefully it fixes it but someone told me if i prestige it will fot it it does not i prestiged and now it says im a lvl 11 non prestige!!! So theres a major bug out there and it dont seem that they are doing anything about atleast acknowledge the issue or just fix it.

Level 1

in reply to reaperof_evil

i have been reset also after trying to get through a really rough day of dc's and connection failures i was able to get on just now and found that my prestige 4 level 48 were gone now i am level 1 please find a way to fix this.

psn: timdawg36

Level 1

in reply to Timdawg36

Yeah it sucks pretty bad i still have my diamond smgs but lost diamond shotguns its aggravating for sure but ill give them the benefit of a doubt and wait til tuesday if its not fixed ill send the game back and would like my money back for it and the season pass.

Level 1
Highlighted

SpLegacy

PS3

Playing splitscreen with the different account option (this account logged in as secondary) in a game the treyarch loading icon appeared it said disconected from host And the account logged out after logging in everything Was reset, lv 1, no camos (my gold!!) like if i had just started (Was prestige 2 lv 33)

Level 1

yep same thing just happened to me. accidentally hit local and then backed out, went into multiplayer and got a message that said my stats had been reset. didn't think much of it, but when i checked my custom classes, they had all been reset (including the 6th class i unlocked for hitting the first prestige), unlocked items were locked and all my reticles were locked for the sights. hoping that there can be a fix for this soon.

system: PS3

psn: xxadrenalin

edit (5/2/13): went into leagues and then custom games, all of my classes are gone for that too - everything is blank, not even the default classes are showing.

Level 1

PSN: OniTheWolf

Platform: PS3

So, two nights ago, I was level 52, prestige 2. I grinded out, and eventually got the gold camo on the MSMC. I then chose to move on to prestige 3. Yesterday, I played around for a bit and got to level 10 on the third prestige before I had I leave home. I had already used my CaC slot and my permanent unlock. When I got home, I noticed my game was having random freeze spikes at the multiplayer menu. I then got a message stating my stats had been reset, and then another one talking about a 'data rank corruption error' and that it reverted back to the last back up-- which happened to be my level 52 prestige 2. I lost my progress into my third prestige, my weapon level from 7-Max on the MSMC (2nd weapon prestige), all of the camos from gold until Ghostex: Delta 6, my CaC slot, and my perma unlock. I had also made progress on the Skorpion EVO, unlocking the first camo during my third prestige. That was gone as well.

I really see no point in playing until my stats get set back to what they were and the camos/weapon XP I got return back to what they were. Why continue to plu, and grind to get my stuff back if there is a chance they can always get reset again, and who knows, maybe my stats will be rolled all the way back to level 1 0 prestige.

Please fix this.

BTW, I do NOT boost/cheat. My K/D, SPM, and W/L is pretty crappy lol. I even still have the video replays to prove my progress from the time period I provided, from when I unlocked gold camo, to when I started on my third prestige.

Level 1

in reply to OniTheWolf

same here for me after my son had been on local with his mates i went online only to have lost my previous days stats,all my unloks had locked ive lost a c.a.c but the best thing and i dont know if anyone else has the same but its unlocked loads and loads of calling cards cheers darren

Level 1

Studios