Hello...if you were reset in any way after playing local read this (CAN ANY MODERATOR OF THE FORUM READ THIS AND HELP US)

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

Re: Hello...if you were reset in any way after playing local read this (CAN ANY MODERATOR OF THE FORUM READ THIS AND HELP US)

in reply to FaTaLVISI0nz

I have the unfortunate duty to let you guys know that the full stat reset that has been around for months after a person plays local and then goes to multiplayer has moved beyond just playing local. I was playing a match of Demo and was the host when I got kicked from the lobby. That hasn't happened to me before but I was tired and decided to just quit playing for awhile. When I came back online, I got a message that my data had been corrupted and that I was being reset to the last save point of Prestige 11 lvl 55. However, it restored me to no prestige lvl 1 with everything locked again. I hadn't played local so I don't know what would have caused this to happen. I've already contacted Cutpurse and I'm sure that he will do what he can to get me back to where I was but I wanted to get the word out there to my avid multiplayer friends that something is amiss.

Level 69

Re: Hello...if you were reset in any way after playing local read this (CAN ANY MODERATOR OF THE FORUM READ THIS AND HELP US)

in reply to phxs72

Same thing happened to me only i got no message

Level 1

in reply to phxs72

Phxs72  I would really like it if your friend could help me becuase it's really bugged me I am 9 perstige and I won't be able to get 10 classes agian so if you could help me the would be great

Level 1

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

got completely reset last night.  Please Help

Level 1

I have sadly had this problem, but mine seems to be worse, i lost every single thing, every camo, every unlock, every stat except kills...back to level 1 no prestige...this is beyond ridiculous and i hope it gets fixed..... FYM_Atelophobia is my gamertag for the makes assiisstance in seeing i need help FYM Atelophobia

Level 1

in reply to AmyBabyGirl

from the looks of it i dont think they are gonna give anything back ive contacted them a few times and all i get is a "we are currently working on the problem" and it sucks when your master and almost everything unlocked.

Level 1

WHAT I FIND A JOKE IS THEY HAVE NOT COME OUT AND EVEN SAID WHAT IS CAUSING THIS AT ALL.... THEY KNOW ALRIGHT  BUT THEY STILL LET US PLAY WHILE THERE IS AN ABVIOUS ERROR YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT A GREEDY BUNCH OF $#@$#@ FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP BEEN GOING ON WAY TO LONG...I JUST WISH I REALLY DID JUST WISH EVERY WOULD STOP PLAYING AND AND NOT BUY NO MORE COD GAMES UNTILL THIS IS FIXED..HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE, THEY WOULD THEN FIX IT FASTER THEN I RECKON.

Level 4

in reply to dagon1

they told me they would contact via email and nothing yet. i havent logged a minute in sense the reset and worst part is i wasent even home when it happened a friend called me. Blah now that i got that out yeah they will get around to it when they feel it effects them.

Level 1

in reply to Decayicide

huh so you got reset and not even playing?

Level 4

in reply to dagon1

yeah i got a call at work from a friend sense my kid likes to play zombies asked if i reset everything and all was fine and well when i left.

Level 1

Studios