Half of my stats reset. 112 Unlock tokens Whats going on???

Black Ops II Technical Support

Half of my stats reset. 112 Unlock tokens Whats going on???

Okay I play for around 4 hours on a nightly basis. Last night I was having a bit of lag so chose to call it a night. I woke up the next morning put on my game to find that I am not in a clan (I created) all my stats for ungolded guns had been reset no prestige permanant unlocks  and stats for score streaks gone. A closer inspection I had 4 permenant unlockable tokens (which is correct) however i had 112 unlock tokens at my disposal. Now I am still a member of my Clan but when i sign up for clan challenges it asks me to find a clan. Is anyone else having issues like that please pray tell.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Half of my stats reset. 112 Unlock tokens Whats going on???

in reply to snipsnsnaps

Yo this happened to me too. I went on and i was reset from lvl 49 8th prestige to lvl 1 wit nothin . Treyarch sucks. I didnt do shit n i still get reset.wow

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to PuertoRicanSlay

but here is the thing. My ranking never got reset. it was just the Reticle's and guns that had not been golded resetting. all the things that i had unlocked becoming locked again. and the permanant unlocks reverting back to the token part.

Level 1

in reply to snipsnsnaps

Not alone, today while logging in my stats were reset aswell. I lost all my extra class slots, and my permanent unlocks

Level 1

Studios