HELP! Is there a fix for this reset problem to back to level 1?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Give them a call at 1800-225-6588.  Gigi

gigi007

Giving us your info here works just as well, it's just a matter of what you prefer.

^LM

Player Support
Highlighted

We've sent in your info for investigation! Thanks for your patience as we look into this. ^LM

Player Support

For the past 5 days EVERY time I sign into my PLAY STATION 3 with my PSN:TJAY139 to play online multiplayer a notice comes up stating that there is a error with my last level up and my sign in is corrupted and will be restarting me at the last recordable point which is level 38. When I go into a match, any match my level gets demoted back to level one. THIS CONTINUALLY HAPPENS EVERY TIME I GO IN TO PLAY!!!! Which means technically I will be on level 1 basically FOREVER, and if that be the case as I see with many other gamers that this is occuring too,and no solution being met or incorporated to the many gamers coming across this glitch, it may come down too sending ACTIVISION back there Call of Duty Black Ops 2 game and getting my money back due to faulty issues with all the several glitches it has. NO ONE WANTS TO BE IN POSSESION OF A GAME THAT IS BASED AROUND MULTI-PLAYER GAMING AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET OFF LEVEL 1 TO COMPETE WITH OTHERS PLAYERS WHO ARENT AS FORTUNATE OF GOING THROUGH THE SAME ISSUE. Correct the issue internally and make an update available to prevent the reoccurence to happen to anyone else. Thanx. My PSN is : TJAY139

TJAY139

For the past 5 days EVERY time I sign into my PLAY STATION 3 with my PSN:TJAY139 to play online multiplayer a notice comes up stating that there is a error with my last level up and my sign in is corrupted and will be restarting me at the last recordable point which is level 38. When I go into a match, any match my level gets demoted back to level one. THIS CONTINUALLY HAPPENS EVERY TIME I GO IN TO PLAY!!!! Which means technically I will be on level 1 basically FOREVER, and if that be the case as I see with many other gamers that this is occuring too,and no solution being met or incorporated to the many gamers coming across this glitch, it may come down too sending ACTIVISION back there Call of Duty Black Ops 2 game and getting my money back due to faulty issues with all the several glitches it has. NO ONE WANTS TO BE IN POSSESION OF A GAME THAT IS BASED AROUND MULTI-PLAYER GAMING AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET OFF LEVEL 1 TO COMPETE WITH OTHERS PLAYERS WHO ARENT AS FORTUNATE OF GOING THROUGH THE SAME ISSUE. Correct the issue internally and make an update available to prevent the reoccurence to happen to anyone else. Thanx. My PSN is : TJAY139

ATVIAssist wrote:

We've sent in your info for investigation! Thanks for your patience as we look into this. ^LM

TJAY139

Hi,well,i was playing BO2 in RAID,and when the game ended,the system kicked me from the party,and then i saw i was lvl 1...

I dont know why it happenned,but,i was the host of that game (not sure if it's important).

I was lvl 30(more or less i can't remember exactly) and prestige 1

consoleSmiley TongueS3 IDSmiley Surprisedscar505

Please help me,tysm

oscar505

There is something wrong with my account too. I didn't lose any level or weapons. They only thing I lost was 2 permanent unlocks and once y prestiged again I didn't get another permanent unlock token. I am level 40 prestige 4 and I'm not planing on prestige again because there is no point. Please help with the issue.

Gamertag: Rage89mx

Rage89mx

This happened to me a couple days ago, I got deranked, lost unlock tokens, prestige tokens, unlocks in general and camos

Console: Xbox

GT: Ecloopse

Ecloopse

Does it reset you back to level 1 everytime you play or can you play and level up?  because with me I couldn't even play it kept resetting me to level 1.  Gigi

gigi007

Just sell it on craigslist and take up jogging.  Activision is evil. 

BMHo

Studios