HELP! Is there a fix for this reset problem to back to level 1?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

HELP! I started the new year with my game reset to Level 1(I was level 52 Prestige 1).      Everytime I play it keeps resetting me back to Level 1.  I tried deleting the saved data but it does not help.  I have notice other players are having the same problems. ID Gei540   CONSOLE: PS3

NOTE:  After I spoke to a tech--  I started a second discussion "Resetting Ranks/Levels issues are being investigated" 

UPDATE: It took a couple of days but they fixed the glitch I got my level 52, Prestige 1 ,  but lost all my weapon attachments, lethal, etc.   I've play for a few days no problems. 

Thanks Gigi

gigi007
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there Gigi,

Can you let us know your PSN ID or your Gamertag, along with which console you play on? We'll take your info and send it off for investigation.

Thanks! ^LM

Player Support
41 REPLIES 41

Yes, something is wrong. All you can do is post here in the desert and hope someone sees you, but make sure you also PM ATVIAssist and CutPurse and tell them. You can go to Facebook http://www.facebook.com/public/Atvi-Assist and also contact them there. I have had no response from any where, including waiting on the phone for an hour for it to go "click" and hang up... Make sure you give them your console type and your username on the game.

Cheers

samlf3

Thanks.  I just hope they resolve this matter because many players are encountering these issues.  I am assuming it must be some type of glitch.  Thanks again.  Gigi

gigi007

Hey there Gigi,

Can you let us know your PSN ID or your Gamertag, along with which console you play on? We'll take your info and send it off for investigation.

Thanks! ^LM

Player Support

• Salut ATVIAssist, Comme beaucoup de personnne J'ai etait derank prestige 0 niveaux 1 ! Je joue en ligne Quand la party d'un fast food, ma connexion internet d'un coupé Fait J'ai Décider de Jouer en locale en attendant et moi Quand je suis reconnecter, j'était prestige niveaux 1 0 sachant Québec avant j'etait prestige 3 niveaux 46 ! JE N'est Jamais fel de glitch, de hack, hall de, de coup de pouce au Québec ou quoi ca Soit!Voila If you pouvez m'aider ous meme me remettre Comme avant ca Serrais cool! Lun. psn: goblune! Merci.

goblune

Hello! Our apologies, but we're only able to provide support in English. Do we understand properly: your PSN ID is goblune and you've been reset to level 1?

If that's the case, we've forwarded a report up for you, thanks for your patience!

^LM

Player Support

Merci de votre réponse qui etait si rapide et ne vous en faite pas pour l'anglais, et oui mon ID psn est bien goblune est j'ai etait remis niveaux 1 ! Encore merci de votre aide !!!

goblune

hello ATVIassist,  i registered but cant log in and idk how to talk whith you but i accidently clicked ans lost everything.. :s  i play on xbox gamername: sharbox, just prestiged to 4 normally but im back at level 1 lost 6 gold weapons and all the rest! Smiley Sad

sharbox

same happend to me !!! please help i had a 2.30 kill death ratio my most used killstreaks were vsat , dogs and swarm and i never dashboarded or boosted please get my stats back and i was level 55 no prestige psn : DJAbreu_  console : PLAYSTATION 3

DJAbreu_

ID#GEI540   PS3      Thanks.  Gigi

gigi007

Studios