Got probation for no reason and lost my unlocks?,,,,, not happy at all!!!

Black Ops II Technical Support

Got probation for no reason and lost my unlocks?,,,,, not happy at all!!!

First off, I'm a 46 year old guy who gets on for a couple of hours to play with a few friends each night. We don't care about our "KDR" stats, we don't boost or glitch or anything. I find this game hard to play and get very frustrated by it- would probably still be playing MW3 but my friends all play Blops2. With that being said, I usually rarely go positive and it takes forever to get up enough points and levels to prestige. I finally prestiged once and was mostly through to a second one when I logged on the other night and got a message saying "You are on probation for quitting early from league play games" and found that my custom classes had all been reset and I lost the ability to create a class for a few games. I was perty pissed off because I don't quit games early and don't even play "league play games" all of my friends are across the country and there are a lot of times when we party up and join a lobby one of us will get dropped and we imediately back out to pick up the player left behind- anyway, I prestiged again tonight only to find that I did not get an "unlock tocken" and not only did I not get the tocken the scorpian I unlocked from my first prestige was gone-  Seriously,,,,,, this pisses me off!!  all the crap I see going on and I get busted for no apparent reason?!  Does anybody have any thoughts on what I can do about this?! I am about ready to break this disc in half and go back to MW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Got probation for no reason and lost my unlocks?,,,,, not happy at all!!!

in reply to hellerhs

Wow, 33  views and no replies? Thanks for the help guys?

Level 1

in reply to hellerhs

I came online today and have lost all classes and all unlocks?

This is a joke why has this happened?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to hellerhs

I heard rumors of this same thing happening to a lot of people. I thought Arc would have patched this by now, I also heard people were losing their rank when going to local play and logging back in. I would suggest just play public and mute everyone, that's what I do.

Level 5

in reply to Juggaloj4y1

When I have mates over we play local instead of online and countless times it would crash.  You think this could be part of the problem?

Level 1

in reply to Glasgow2013

I have never played local- they need to fix this bug/problem. It's to hard getting all your stuff only to lose it for no reason!!!

Level 1

in reply to hellerhs

I got a permanent ban for no reason whatsoever :/ Unhappy myself

Level 1

in reply to Sevenstorytheor

It happened to me to today. I was about to prestige 3 and the error said that I had left to many games wtf does that mean.....

Level 1

in reply to AcadianFury

If you can get banned for leaving too many games, thats probably what happened to me, my playstation shuts down when I play black ops, I rarely get to finish a game. It doesnt say anywhere in the rules about leaving too many games, we've broken no rules. Cannot appeal though.

Level 1

in reply to Sevenstorytheor

I dunno, I guess I thought because this was an "Activision community tech support forums"  something would be accomplished by making a thread here, but it kinda looks like this is a useless forums   and the only people here are other folks who have gotten shafted by this game.

Very disapointing. Never had my stuff taken away for no reason on MW3, glad I kept the game.

Level 1

Studios