Glitch? Not sure if to post here :3

Black Ops II Technical Support

Glitch? Not sure if to post here :3

So I was playing black ops 2 on the 1/27/13 (The double XP weekend for the revolution DLC) and everything was going fine. I went off call of duty for a bit and went to play some other games. When I went back on Black Ops 2 it said I had been reset. My 2 extra CaC slots I got from prestieging dissapered and all my classes reset. My permanently unlocked stuff dissapeared aswell (I lost scavenger DSmiley Happy so I was a bit annoyed at this moment in time. I have recently prestiged to Prestige 3 and used my Prestige award. Well it didn't give me my extra CaC slot, I never recieved my Permanent unlock, Orbital VSAT was unlocked when I prestiged and I never unlocked it or have never used it. Please help me solve this problem...

Thanks

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Glitch? Not sure if to post here :3

in reply to Youareasonofapi
Level 1

If you have not contacted Activision Customer Support.

Please review this Knowledge Base article. In it you will find explanations and a link to a form fill out.

My Rank and Stats Have Been Unexpectedly Reset

Note: If applicable, please link your Gamertag or SEN ID to your ELITE profile before starting this process.

If you have contacted Activision Customer Support.

Please continue to contact them through channel that you chose to do so. Here is a list of the most common channels.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Can a moderator fix my issue?

No. We cannot not provide or answer for Customer Support. Please forward all questions to them.

ClaireJeepChick | Forum Moderator

Dear Mr. jeepchick

we all had contacted the customer support and send the Rank and Stat Reset Request Form.

But we dindn´t get a answer from anyone what we should do.And can the problem fix by anyone of yours or other people from Treyarch?

We getting no informations for rescue our ranks and stats

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to FLaTTyGiBsoN

You fill out the form to notify Support of your issue. Then you wait patiently.  You can also follow up with Support on the status, but give them some time (weekdays) to get to you.

PS. It's Mrs.

So it finally got fixed but while I had only 5 CaC slots I got Peacekeeper gold, MSMC gold and vector k10 gold. I got my chicom cqb to blue tiger. Only my Pdw and Mp7 is gold now. Guess I have some work to do. Oh and my smaw was gold . Also i am now prestige 3 level 55 when I was prestige 3 level 41 :3.

Level 1

Studios