ENDLESS F"#$'ng emails coming in from this forum and no way to turn it off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Ops II Technical Support

ENDLESS F"#$'ng emails coming in from this forum and no way to turn it off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up for this site a while back but for some god forsaken reason I can't turn off email notifications. I just cleared out 40000+ emails out of my spam folder and they won't stop coming in!!!!

WTF is this bullshit activision???????

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: ENDLESS F"#$'ng emails coming in from this forum and no way to turn it off!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to TonyMuffT1

here's what i'm talking about it won't FUCKING END!! just constant emails updates and i've tried everything to turn off notifications!!

someone please nuke my email account off of this damn forum!!!

http://i.imgur.com/c3ll4NQ.jpg>

Level 1

Re: ENDLESS F"#$'ng emails coming in from this forum and no way to turn it off!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to TonyMuffT1

anyone????

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TonyMuffT

You can edit your email notifications:

1. Go to your profile by selecting the gear icon near the upper right corner of the screen and click Profile.

2. Select the Community Activity+Settings tab. You will be taken to another page.

3. On the right hand side you should see Actions with four options below it. Choose Edit Preferences.

4. Select the Email Notification Preferences tab. You will be given a list of email notfications you can enable/disable.

- TopFighter

Level 47

Studios