Deranked

Black Ops II Technical Support

Deranked

Yeah i got on today and i got a message saying about my level noot saving or something like that so it deranked me down from level 41 to level37 and i also lost about 50 kills on my combat knife i had 123 now i have 70 can someone help me?

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Deranked

in reply to xXxIMDAVIDxXx

yeah i lost 11 levels its happened to a few people that i know of so far

Level 1

in reply to Travii251

Its not the levels that got me its the 50 combat knife kills i lost i worked hard on that it just pisses me off

Level 1
Highlighted

Hello xXxIMDAVIDxXx,

We are sorry to hear about your issue! We are still working hard to get server 100%.Unfortunately we are unable to reward ranks to players. If possible, try to take a screenshot of the error message should you recieve it again, which we hope you do not.

Thank you and we once again apolgogize.^JG

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

So you are telling us we cant get our old rank back? That is stupid as it's a problem with YOUR game, you really are the worst customer support, thanks for ruining COD for me.

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

Thanks i will screen shot it if i get it again

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

My brother was De-ranked, but i think the sever or game did it idk, but he was 2nd prestige lvl 44 and he was reset to lvl 1 no prestige, which you could most likely imagine how mad he was, i wasn't to happy to see his hard works go down the drain, he stayed uo all night during double xp and everything, is there anything you or he could do??

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

And also we split-screen before it happend and this came up when he was reset. "Your online stats have been reset"

Level 1

Hey xXxIMDAVIDxXx,

Activsion and their developers have been trying hard to do something. But, games are games, there will always be bugs. Campaign missions have certain rollbacks too. I myself have also been deranked a few times.

Level 5

hey guys i just logged onto black ops and i have been reset from lvl 42 to level 27, i am abit annoyed due to losing 6+ hrs game play is there anyway icould get my lvl's & kills back?

MLG x Julian

Level 1

Studios