Case has been escalated

Black Ops II Technical Support

Case has been escalated

Seeing as my case in supprot has been escalated how much time should it take for my stats to be fixed because i did see whoever took over the case did edit the description to a more accurate case but i wish there was a way to direcrtly contact the person working on my case

Level 5
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Case has been escalated

in reply to Pilsburybatboy1

I don't remember the telephone number but if you search the Activision Support site somewhere on it buried deep is the contact number for Support.  Once you get to a person they may be able to put you in contact with the person handling your case.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Ok thanks ill try that because my case makes the game unplayable to me right now because i would be banned for hacking however its activsions fault for ruining stats

Level 5

You'll need to follow up with Customer Support to get an update on the status of your case.

Please continue to contact them through channel that you chose to do so. Here is a list of the most common channels.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Can a moderator fix my issue?

No. We cannot not provide or answer for Customer Support. Please forward all questions to them.

ClaireJeepChick | Forum Moderator

I logged my form on the 13/02/2013 and today got all my stats back so all but 2 weeks bit of a wait but hay i got it all back so all good...just need to be paitent i guess.

Level 1

in reply to copal
Level 2

Studios