Bo2: Ghost Camo Problem (Gamestop) Help?

Black Ops II Technical Support

So 24hours ago, exactly i pre ordered COD Ghosts from gamestop.com.

But after i pre ordered, i never got the receipt/confirmation email. I still havent got it.. and i heard the camo code is on the receipt/confirmation mail.

Notice i pre ordered from the website.

Please help me Smiley Happy

Nessii
16 REPLIES 16

5. What do I do if I can't read the code on my receipt?

If you pre-ordered your copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts from GameStop, follow these steps to retrieve your code:

1. Go to GameStop.com.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.
  3. Select Digital Bonuses / Beta Codes / Premium Items in the Request Type dropdown menu.
  4. Fill in the rest of the form. Be sure to include your Order Number and/or your Power Up number.

If you pre-ordered from a retailer other than GameStop, please bring the receipt back to the participating retailer and request another copy of the receipt. Be sure that you can read the code on the new receipt.

this should help

killermike20

Hello Nessii,

Activision Assist here to help! If the game was pre ordered online from the Game Stop web site, the code will be emailed to you separately. This is only if you are a Power Up Rewards member. I believe Mr. KillerMike20 got the info he posted from our support site: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Camo-FAQ

Thank you, ^JH

Community Coordinator

yes, yes i did thanks for noticing it

killermike20

Is it too late for me to redeem on the 23rd?

Nessii

Once you get the code, you can input it whenever you see fit to do so.

^JG

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist  

Twtitter

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

i still havent got it and i ore ordered 2 days ago..

:/ i pre ordered online, but no mail about it ..

Nessii

With full regards to your issue Nessii, it's best that you contact GameStop support or try to get your code with the instructions that Killermike20 and myself have linked you to. Activision Support is unable to supply the code.

Cheers! ^JH

Community Coordinator

I never recieved the receipt or confirmation email.. it has gone 3 days now Smiley Sad And i really want it.. will i not be able to get it? And ive tried your instructions AxelSpoonz, but the only thing i get is this

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for contacting us at GameStop.com.

We apologize that you did not receive the bonus item with your pre-order. If you do not receive your pre order bonus codes within 48 hours AFTER your order has been placed or when you picked up your pre order in store, please let us know as soon as possible so we can issue you a new set of codes.

Please note that due to the advertised limited quantities of bonus offers, GameStop cannot guarantee the offer will be available at the time of purchase or reservation. Generally bonus items/offers are limited in supply.

That being said, we would like to attempt to get this bonus to you.

We will need ALL of your reserve transaction information.

Order Number:

Power Up Rewards card (387xxxxxxxxxx):

Version reserved (XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, etc.):

Date the reservation was placed:

Store # / Transaction # - Register # (located to the far right on the receipt, after the date. It will be in this format 00000/00-000):

Amount paid on the original reservation:

Phone number:

Physical address (in case we are able to mail an item to you):

If you are experiencing problems with a code, please also include the error you are receiving as well as the code itself.

If you have additional questions, we are here for you. You can respond to this email, or if you prefer to speak to someone directly, you can reach us 7 days a week 8am ? 8pm at 800-883-8895.

Best Regards,

Michael B

GameStop Customer Service

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Aug 19, 2013 10:04:52 AM

Subject: I didn't receive my online digital bonus / beta code / premium item

I never recieved my receipt/confirmation mail with the bo2 ghosts camo..

i pre ordered COD ghosts online.

please help

Nessii

That sounds fine though, are you not able to provide them with that info?

Are you a member of their rewards program?

Also, just a heads up, but you might want to remove your personal info (your name, email) from your reply above.

^LM

If you need more help, hit us up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist or on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist.

Player Support

Studios