Black Ops II Technical Support

I've tried to post this & noone answers. There is severe modding on Call of Duty Black Ops 2. There is no reporting people for doing it, because its literally in every single lobby. Almost like everyone is doing it. Please stop this. How can I report something if there's no way to tell who it is?! I haven't been able to play in 5 days everything is sped up, and everyone goes like 50mph. Please make an update so it will stop! This is crazy. You can't leave the lobby/game because you get put on probation. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to 19941954
Solution

Hey,

This is known and already under review. Please stay tuned for more updated on this as they arrive.

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator
27 REPLIES 27
in reply to 19941954
Solution

Hey,

This is known and already under review. Please stay tuned for more updated on this as they arrive.

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

@AxelSpoonz wrote:

Hey,

Regards,

^DS

@AxelSpoonz wrote:

Hey,

Regards,

^DS

@AxelSpoonz wrote:

Hey,

Regards,

^DS

Clearly this has not been fixed correct? Yesterday I was playing BO2 and was constantly picked up a few hundred feet into the air and slammed down, had my guns change skins rapidly and had messages for stuff for sale come up on the screen during game play. Is there no system in place to ban modders? It makes the game play horrible for the rest of us.

yankeesfan714

All this modding is doing my head in as well! I think I must have reported something like 50 people for it, and it makes no difference. These games cost a lot of money, and there is a lot of people who are getting annoyed with the modders. 

Will you start looking after your cash cows, or are you not concerned with customers who like to play the older titles??

bournefunky

The hacker taunted me and said he can reset my BO2 profile to 1 as well I was playing CODMW2 on xboix 360..this guy has direct access to the activision server which means he works for them..so their arbitration clause is null and void when the complaint is against them...anyone want to join in on a laws suit to finish these basement dwelling fat ass *****s off?  They need to pay for the harrassment and mental anguish caused by their actions.

@yankeesfan714wrote:

@AxelSpoonz wrote:

Hey,

Regards,

^DS

@AxelSpoonz wrote:

Hey,

Regards,

^DS

@AxelSpoonz wrote:

Hey,

Regards,

^DS

Clearly this has not been fixed correct? Yesterday I was playing BO2 and was constantly picked up a few hundred feet into the air and slammed down, had my guns change skins rapidly and had messages for stuff for sale come up on the screen during game play. Is there no system in place to ban modders? It makes the game play horrible for the rest of us.

HackedPlayer

Yep, they can mess with accounts as well; my W/L ratio was reset and somehow I now have exponential experience, and several of my weapons classes add degraded 

squeakierhawk2

Great job Activision keep up the great work on doing nothing at all. I will never purchase a game made by you again!!!! 

CAlldred80

Hey DS  can you stop the modders on COD MW2 as well they have direct access to your server with a server menu

HackedPlayer

Here it is March 2018 and the bastards are still hacking our accounts and resetting them to 1  when will you deal with activision direct since it is one of their employees doing this.  They have direct access to both the BO2 and CODMW2 servers.

@ATVI_Willwrote:

Hey,

Regards,

^DS

HackedPlayer

This is known already...wtf dude???? what are they doing to stop these assholes?  I went on MW2 today and every lobby had the same hacker with his menu connected directly to the server..these people are stupid or just do not give a ***** about us players who purchased this game and want to play it without the harrassment from these assholes who reset our rank or mod all the way through the game so you cannot kill them or they spawn kill you etc..I am tired of this and after consulting an attorney the fact that these assholes have direct server access means it is an employee of the compnay which makes thei8r arbitration clause null n VOID and opens them up for a huge lawsuit!

HackedPlayer

Studios