Black Ops 2 Keeps Freezing My PS3

Black Ops II Technical Support

This is what I'm experiencing at the moment as well. It starts "Connecting to Online Services" and freezes shortly after. The weird thing is, it was working fine until last Monday (15th of April) when it froze again on the loading screen to the Multiplayer which was set as default startup option from the game settings. As I mentioned few months ago, I got it initially working by disabling "Media Server Connection" from the PS3 network settings. Maybe others could try that and get it working?

Nevertheless, it's not working at the moment and the issue seems to be on PSN as the game starts fine with internet connection but freezes when signed in to PSN. Really frustrated about this as I was really enjoying playing the game and considered getting a map pack but there's no way I'm going to give Sony/Treyarch/Activision any money even if I could. Maybe someone could look at this issue as it's been quite well isolated to PSN connectivity right now?

mj156512
Same here I just put in my disc and black ops 2 starts loading and then when u click multiplayer it freezes and I keep trying and just keeps doing the same thing and I have a bunch of friends on bo2 too so atvi can y’all help me out and fix it ???
WORLDSUPREMEGANG
Highlighted

Ok but i have a diferant problem... Wen i get to the activision logo, like on the game warm up and stuff, it strait up frezees my CONSLE 

BrettH14

i have the same issue 

GAMER_231100

I did bro. Listen

Firstly open ps3 but it doesn't connect with internet.

Open call of duty.

Start game and see multiplayer menu then connect internet. After you can play the game

By niko

acarnihat1907

Mine has been doing the same thing for about three weeks if it’s a new user it just doesn’t work and activations is too lazy to do anything about it because they’re not making money off the games anymore so personally I would not buy another game that’s activations

Kitty-soft-pwas

Studios