Black Ops 2 Keeps Freezing My PS3

Black Ops II Technical Support

Hi I have same problem. I cant play multiplayer screen is freezes when open internet signed. Can you help me pls ?
acarnihat1907

Hi I got some problem. When I did offline internet then open black ops2 game. But I couldn't multiplayer then. If open internet psn then freezes to ops2 game screen is black. Pls help me. I want to play this game multiplayer

acarnihat1907

MJ 156512

Thank you for how organized your comment is.
I am experiencing this issue for the first time. I have spent a total of 5 hours 53 minutes and 43 seconds trying every single life hack I can find on Youtube, QandA forums and websites and have had no luck in resolving this issue. You seem to have come to the same understanding that I have. That it is not a disc error, nor a system/console error, but a PSN error or internet error.

Are you saying you have had success in Playing Online Multiplayer Mode and have managed to work around this unfortunate issue? Are yuo saying that I should refrain from signing into my PSN, run startup for Black Ops 2, select Multiplayer, hover over Play Online before, clicking the PS button to overlay Back Ops 2 with the PS button's overlay menu, hover over the Playstations Network tab, and finally the last step: plug my ethernet cable in.

Is that what you are saying I should try? What happens or what should I expect to happen after following all these specific steps? AKA what happens after I finally plug my ethernet cable back in? Do I immediatly click "Sign In" to sign into my PSN after plugging in my ethernet cable? If I should manage to sign in after taking all these steps should I assume that I can click the PS button (to remove the overlay and return to the game) to then finally click Play Online and begin playing Black Ops 2 online?

Concerned,
Kaishax

SHANERGY

I tried something tonight that may or may not help. I went to Mutiplayer>then Options>then Install. This will update the graphics HDD or what ever. (I found this as a solution on another forum.) This enabled me to have a single game (so 1 game) of BO2 ... Unfortunately I was back at level 1. Had nothing unlocked, yet somehow my emblem remained the same. Furthermore after this single game of multiplay online play I proceeded to quit the game and start the process over to see if this solution, (Mutiplayer>then Options>then Install.) had solved the problem. For me, this solution did not solve my problem and the freezing issue is persisting. So curently I am still struggling to successfully play Black Ops 2 Mutiplayer: Play Online. Has anyone had an success!?

Concerned,
Kaishax

SHANERGY
Highlighted

I have the same problem I even got a 2nd black ops 2 disc still did not work and no one from Sony can help me out.

Wilkey2020

Hey man all you have to do if you're on PS3 is sign out load bo2,go to a local match on your preferred game mode Zombies or Multiplayer)

GARGABEAN123

Then exit the match then sign in to PSN then play but you can't just change gamemodes,you have to sign out before doing so

Hope this helped😃 

GARGABEAN123
Hey man I had the same problem.I resolved it by signing out,playing a game of local on the mode you wanna play,then signing back in and click on play online.It worked with my freezing problem all together.If you wanna go between modes,you will have to sign out while in the game go over to prefered mode(multiplayer or Zombies) then play a quick local game and click play online.Hopefully that works for you because it worked for me.Good Luck
GARGABEAN123

you need to make new acc

RazeKingMODZ

ok so while my ps3 is signed into is playstation network BO2 keeps on freezing at load screen but when i im not signed in the game starts as normal. So ive signed out, sarted the game and once i sign in its freezing again?

touchme121

Studios