Banned for not being a snitch? Xbox

Black Ops II Technical Support

Banned for not being a snitch? Xbox

I have never boosted or anything in my life. I have 9 days of legit playing time. Not many gold guns, but I have diamond snipers. Today I ran into some boosters in Core TD and sent them a message after the game was over that they shouldn't be doing it in the open like that. I told them that in the future that they might not find a nice guy like me that wont report them. (They literally invited me into their party to beg me not to report them). So a few more hours of gameplay and I take a break. I come back to find a message saying my account has been banned for 6 days and to visit blah blah blah for more details. So I'm like, "alright". So I go to the website and it tells me NOTHING. It gives me a list of rules that are not to be broken. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I WAS BANNED. This is outrageous. I looked on COD Elite and all of my stats have been reset. I also started a local game and the few gold camos I had are no longer there and my diamond sipers are gone. HOWEVER, I still had a gold Ballista. I think this is literally BULL that I got banned, and really, I just want to know why. I guess Treyarch can't give me that information. Seeing how I didn't have many gold guns, it can all be earned back. I just think it's crap that they don't even give you a reason to why you were banned. It's all good though, because GTA 5 comes out tomorrow and I'll be saying goodbye to this game. If you guys have any advice to why I was banned or tips to gind out how I was banned, please leave a comment below. Have a nice day.

Level 1
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Banned for not being a snitch? Xbox

in reply to Superjess54

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. Penalty is not subject to further review and ban details can not be discussed. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

Please review our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy for more information regarding in-game bans.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Studios