Attn: Those That Have Had Their Rank Reset.

Black Ops II Technical Support

Attn: Those That Have Had Their Rank Reset.

Quit posting new threads asking to have your rank reinstated. You obviously did something you weren't suppose to, and you were caught. Treyarch doesn't just ban or de-rank someone on a whim. They have methods in place to ensure punishment is directed at the correct offenders, so playing dumb here on the forums isn't going to work in getting your rank back. You broke the rules, now pay the price. Earn it back legit this time.

Level 1
28 REPLIES

Re: Attn: Those That Have Had Their Rank Reset.

in reply to reconn7

I didn't break any rules and didn't deserve a rank reset at all and i got one because of corrupt persistent data which is nothing to do with me and there is NO WAY I am at fault for this I have done NOTHING wrong and it pisses me off to be accused by some piece of S*** like you.

Xbox 360 gamertag - Bone Thug xx

feel free to check out my combat record A** hole.

Level 1

in reply to BoneThug11

LoL stop ya crying you got caught deal with it bout time there catching on to the BS that is and has been going on in the game it's 2012 us coders are learning more tricks to catch the stuff that is going on and at some point it will all end so go get ya a glass of whine were tired of hearing about it already

Funny when you take the hackers prestige away and make then actually play to earn it you find out all the do is cry about it why they SUCK with out there little hacks to move then forward in the game as fast as some of us do with out these hacks and were playing FARE

Level 1

in reply to MBLG_Murkin

Do you mean playing "fair?" Not too sure how we'd play "fare."

I guess it doesn't surprise me that an idiot troll with nothing better to do than ridicule people who are clearly dealing with a bug in the game can't spell.

Level 6

in reply to reconn7

I had the samething done saying the same thing. I was like how the hell was my proile corrupted?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to reconn7

Maybe, just these individual were dumb enough to reset thier stat with thier prestige award and not smart enough to know they themseleves have caused this. For example if you have the calling card that looks like an eraser then you were the cause of it. Which more then likely happen. My nephew said the same thing but was using that calling card and claiming someone hacked him, he got reported and rank reset, i then ask how did you get that calling card because i cant find it and he read it and saw what his mistake was

Level 1

in reply to dVs_sOLdieR

The fresh start unlock from prestiging is NOT what is happening here, dVs, but thanks for belittling all of us. There are not thousands of people "accidentally" selecting that option, agreeing to all the menus related to it, then wondering how the hell we got reset. IT'S A GLITCH!!! Why are people having such a hard time believing that? People blame US, saying we're cheaters or we're so dumb we selected fresh start and didn't know it. NO. It is a GLITCH. They need to fix it, and that's why we're posting about it.

Level 6

in reply to reconn7

Yes because when you reset your stats you go back only 1 prestige level and to a random level. Maybe, just YOU are dumb enough to comment on something you have no knowledge of. I do not hack and I do not cheat.

Mine just got corrupt as well. The situation with mine is that I play on 2 different XBOX's. I played 3 days ago on XBOX B and was at Prestige 2 Level 54. I went home 2 days ago and played on XBOX A. I prestiged to Prestige 3 and ranked up to level 18 or so. I unlocked a gold camo on 1 gun and got halfway to unlocking another. Today I log back in on XBOX B and I get the "Ranking has been corrupt" message and now I am back to Prestige 2 Level 54. All of the camo unlocking I did has been reversed as well. I got this message before but didn't notice that it reset anything because I hadn't ranked up while I was on the other XBOX.

I hope this is fixed in the update, because that is going to suck to have to constantly redo everything you did if you played a lot.

Level 1

in reply to reconn7

You're an idiot, If you actually took some time to do your research about this you would know that its a glitch that alot of people are having an one of the admins(not sure what they are called) are fixing most of these resets & giving people there prestiges back ect, do a little bit of reading before you dish others out? This also happened to me & its been fixed.

Level 1

in reply to astonlsh

Astonish, you got it fixed?! How? Did Cutpurse take care of it? I'm just hoping to find out if there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Level 6

Studios