Account reset? Help is on it's way!

Black Ops II Technical Support

Account reset? Help is on it's way!

Hey guys, I had my account reset so I know how frustrating it is, but I saw this today whilst checking my support case, so thought I would share it.

Hope this helps.

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/1uwui/g6aq

Level 12
5 REPLIES

Re: Account reset? Help is on it's way!

in reply to madmcardle

They said the same to me but I never got a forum to fill out though.Thx

Level 4

in reply to soultaker696

This message was posted yesterday (05/02/2013) and it said the form will be available in the next few days, so I would hope by next week at the latest the form will be out.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to soultaker696

Sorry I miss understood thee above message you wrote good sir. I do understand now that we are going to be getting a web form to fill out eventually which means I will just need to be more patient possibly longer than what I was told on the phone for them to fix everything for me and everyone else that this nightmare happened to. And i am still to not be discouraged and still play black ops 2 as the support team told me over the phone almost a week ago lol. Well I have other games to play besides cod especially the crisis 3 beta so patience is a virtue however I am sorry to say that I will not continue to play black ops 2 with these crazy bugs going on still and the chances of it happening more than once already is enough so TTFN. Please promise that you'll try and have fun now lol.

Level 4

in reply to madmcardle

ok Should I sent this message to Cutpurse or ATVIAassists?   because cutpurse ignore us

Level 1

in reply to Keydarth

The web form is now available - https://support.activision.com/BO2rankreset

I hope something is done soon, I have seen people have their stats restored in 24 - 72 hours, I have been waiting 7 days now

Level 12

Studios