ACTIVISION - NO MORE LIES - VOUCHER CODE FOR PRE ORDER COD BLACK OPS 2 HARDENED EDITION IS INVALID

Black Ops II Technical Support

ACTIVISION - NO MORE LIES - VOUCHER CODE FOR PRE ORDER COD BLACK OPS 2 HARDENED EDITION IS INVALID

I pre ordered hardened edition, and i paid extra money for bonus maps from amazon costing around 80$, trying to redeem the 12 digit voucher code in my ps network store since 3 days is saying invalid, applied many support cases---- no reply, calling by phone ----------saying to apply through the web. this is absolutly unfair, this company is loosing it's creditibility and respect, they took their money with absolutly no respect to costumers who paying them their salaries, we should be as a respectable costumers not withstand this company behavior and all people that have same problem support each other to return the games back as i will do to amazon as they agreed to return it back on their expenses, and show them how to respect their clients, they should know that our money isn't easy to be taken, 10 $ game have support better than this. i need your support for that

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: ACTIVISION - NO MORE LIES - VOUCHER CODE FOR PRE ORDER COD BLACK OPS 2 HARDENED EDITION IS INVALID

in reply to mohomar2000

are you entering the code in the booklet or on the coin?

If it's the booklet, contact Activision directly and have them issue you a new code... if its yoiur coin, you redeem the coins code at the follwing:

http://callofduty.com/BlackOps2CE

The booklet is directly related to your DLC content from PSN (Map packs, themes, etc)

The coin, is a 13 digit code for elite use that covers ALL accounts linked to your elite account and unlocks stuff thats in the game, just hidden from those who don't have the codes entered on their elite...

I think it's only a weapon camo, a player card background and the games soundtrack...

dont quote me i could be wrong.... also... check in your download folder to see if the codes were actually accepted, you may have accidentally exited the acceptance window and just forgot to click download.. it happens...

Level 3
Highlighted

Re: ACTIVISION - NO MORE LIES - VOUCHER CODE FOR PRE ORDER COD BLACK OPS 2 HARDENED EDITION IS INVALID

in reply to mohomar2000

Hello mohomar2000,

First off, try and follow the directions that OCN_Ophius has suggested!

Secondly, what region are you in? What did your error message say? What edition did you purchase? ^JG

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

i FOLLOWED the instruction up, the 13 digit code accepted and i download the sound truck, but the ps store can't accept 12 digit code to download the maps, it says the code is no longer available or invalid.

i brought the hardened edition from amazon.com at 13.11.2012, my PS network is EU

Level 1

in reply to mohomar2000

Mohoomar2000,

Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible! We are currently experiencing a high volume of request at this time. ^JG

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

yeah you need to do something im from mexico and the code for both nuketowns didn´t work the code just give me two ps3 themes

Level 1

in reply to mohomar2000

I have the exact same problem

Level 1

in reply to Jarhead698

still no response on my support cases,

Level 1

in reply to mohomar2000

they are just not respecting us, let us declare this on all the games forum and to bycott this rubish company with it's supportive team and agreed all people with game problems to return the games back.

then they will listen to our complain and improve themselves. because careless leads to further careless.

some people may now  enjoy playing but they should know that with any bug in the game, nobody will listen to them

Level 1

in reply to mohomar2000

yesterday, after 4 days of opening a case the support send me email to open a new case with invoice scan , which i did already in the begining and told me to have to wait from 5-7 working days to send me another code.

you imagine this, do they accept to buy the game and told them to pay them after 5-7 working days?

i don't think so.

I contragulate them for fast support care and costumer respect.

Level 1

Studios