who excited about the next COD

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

We always hype them up just hearing about their next releases so we might as well start now

burrearthquake
11 REPLIES 11

Never again will I be excited, preorder, or buy it day 1.  I might buy a used copy at a reduced price, but I will never give Activision my $60 again. 

c5satellite

U know u going to be on that line next year lol

burrearthquake

Screw that, I have not owned a CoD game since CoD 4(don't believe in their copy/paste crap for each game I only got this one because of the added zombie mode). Though I almost got WaW, I decided against it as my roommate owned the game already so no need. I had not troubles on CoD 4's launch, but after seeing the crap PS3 users have had to endure I will not be pre-ordering another CoD again. If I ever do purchase another down the line I will definentely wait for a few patches to get it, anyone who does not do that at this point is just throwing their money at Treyarch/Activision for no reason and supporting this BS.

MaGicBush

Infinity Ward (The Dev Team for Modern Warfare) always produce high quality, working releases!

Treyarch's Black Ops \ and Black Ops 2  has failed miserably over and over again. HOWEVER !! Treyarch reaches lengths to bring us new features, and content and innovation as well as evolution to the game.

They still fail terribly on delivery compared to Infinity Ward. 

Infinity Ward produces the best COD games. So when Modern Warfare 4 releases, and it's developed by Infinity Ward. Your not going to see this patch to hell and back junk were going through with Treyarchs software.

ELCOJOEBEL

i stopped at this sentance

• "Infinity Ward (The Dev Team for Modern Warfare) always produce high quality, working releases!"

RexxCastle

Infinity Ward:  Campaigns are like flowing tides, characters have personalities.  Groundshaking multiplayer,  how many of you were not scared when your team mates screaming ENEMY AC130 ABOVE? Variety of maps that look like battlefields instead of kindergartens.  And overall rock solid quality.

Treyarch: TEDIOUS & BORING campaigns extremely lacking of directoring. Multiplayer entirely caters to sissy whining players,  small & cartoonish maps that all look like kindergartens, forgettable streaks, and overall AWFUL production quality.

di3sel

Really? I find BOPs 2 to be the best campaign out of any of ther other CoD's I have played(1, 2, 4, MW1 and WaW). Unlockable guns in single-player, side-missions, etc. Though the cell-shaded graphics are a turn off to me, the cinema scenes in campaign look great. As far as multi-player I am enjoying it equally as much as I enjoyed CoD 4 and WaW's. I like the really small quick paced maps that demote camping, and you can still do it in hardcore mode if you wish though somewhat. The main problems are just the freaking PS3 locking up, and matches not starting. I am afraid to play with my friends as I am afraid my harddrive will crash from it or worse. So basically the core gameplay is fine, graphics are eh, and the bugs are what prevent me from ever pre-ordering again.

MaGicBush

Like I said, treyarch games is toned for players who enjoy plays small & cartoonish maps. And no, their campaigns is very poor in every aspect, basically they stay at one tempo from start to end.

di3sel

First and last COD for me!

Niteshade83

Studios