things that i would like to see added/updated for bops 2...PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

My main complaint about bops 2 is that you favored core players game play over hardcore. there is only 4 game modes for us to pick from. I am already bored with playing due to this. the only gamers that like the team kill ability are the butt heads that do it so you cant play or to be mean. most all people I have talked to want ricochet back, please do an update like you did for mw3. we didn't like it then, and we don't like it now. its annoying that we cant give party leader to someone else, so we have to all back out of the party and re-do it just to change party leaders. many times when i play in a party it migrates our party members into different rooms and if I leave the lobby sometimes it puts me into another lobby when it should put me back to "find game " screen. i would like to be able to save more than 8 films in my theater, and bookmark more than 2 games with out others going away. wish it was a bit more user friendly. it never really explains anything to you so you have to make mistakes to find out. ex: using CAC token, prestige token, reset tokens. I wasn't aware that I could use all 3 not just 1. I missed out on my 1st prestige CAC because I didn't know if I had to pick 1 or the other. please try to explain some things, mw3 was good at that and it would be nice to move forward and not backwards. that is the most frustrating part of this. most of these issues, like ricochet for HC game play, were updated b/c no one liked it. why is it not ricochet to begin with. you knew we didn't like the team kill. thank you I hope you read this, and try to update some of these issues. i do enjoy playing and appreciate all of the time and effort that you all put into making this, but please make more HC game modes...like, KC, mosh pit, dom, head q. these are what me and my friends would like, or just make it fair and make everything that is available for core available for HC too. thank you. my user name is shathookerz on the ps3. (william shatner & tj hooker) the "z" is cause my bf is shathooker.

shathookerz
5 REPLIES 5

the games been out weeks theres going to be problems there fix the lag/crashing out first so millions of gamers will be happy there wont be any new game modes till after christmas give them a chance to fix one problem out at a time there human just like us! people seem to forget that! your laying the game out to fast slow down learn the game guns how it plays JUST WAIT IT WILL BE FIXED!

blu91283

i am aware of all of that, but if no one says anything and just keeps compalining behind closed doors, they wont know our opinions or thoughts. so i am trying to help them help me to know what we are looking for. i know it will take time, but like i said, if no one says anything it doesnt help them.

shathookerz

have you looked at all the posts there are 1000s of people saying the same thing like you are just wait things will get sorted everyone whats a none lag/crashed game to be sorted im on ps3 im have the same problems as 1000s of players posting the same thing on here wait do you really think they dont know there problems on the ps3 it take 2 weeks to make a patch then sony have to give it the green light thats another 2 weeks you never know you might have it in the next few days just want there working on it

blu91283

and you dont have to be rude, i wasnt. you can take you frustration that you have towards people that expect it to be fixed asap out on those people, not me.

shathookerz

ive not been rude most people on here want want want the games been out only a few weeks you want more i dont think you understand how long it takes to set up makeing a game im sure you think they have a harry potter wand wave it around bang its fixed it takes time stop wingeing like a brat ill like to see you make a game as big as cod have no problems

blu91283

Studios