there is no excuse. Please read and reply. I'm sure your story is similar

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I'm not one to usually bitch about this stuff, but wow .. They really dropped the ball.  I preorded my copy and did not get a DLC bonus in my copy . Called gamestop and they literally said "tough luck, call activision" .  Pissed I have to do the legwork but whatever.. I call activision and they have a automated message saying "due to overwhelming calls, our phone support has Been closed." So I create a support ticket on the website yesterday morning.  And still not even an acknowledgment ... Aaaaand the servers crash.. you made millions off of us in just two days.. the least you can do is provide a statement with a estimated time and address issues.. Thanks activision... your a real class act..

Dangerdegan
6 REPLIES 6

Does your copy of the game say that Nuketown is included in it? Because mine does. If it doesn't, your store gave you the wrong copy and should have given you the one you pre-ordered.

iAmEFFeX

My copy did not say that , I was told by the employee it was inside. After talking to gamestops customer support. They basically said that Activision forgot to put the codes in some ps3 and try don't have access to the codes anyway .  So I doubted that until I went activisions support website and noticed that there was a support area set up already for just that situation. sigh... I just want to play the game and recieve what I was promised...

Dangerdegan

Interesting, my copy says right no the package that it includes the Nuketown 2025 download insert.

iAmEFFeX

You sure its not behind the in game booklet? Have a sus!

Galea89

Lol, I wish.  sadly no code to be found.

Dangerdegan

Sucks to read all that danger!

Let me ask a question (cause I do not remember). Did they say (when they announced nuketown 2025) where it was we were supposed to get the map? Did they say it would be inside the game's box? I do not recall this message. If so, its something that was done purposely.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Studios