Zombies Rage (GRRRRRRRR)

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I am getting so mad lately playing zombies. It's not that all the maps suck, or that tranzit is the only good game mode. Or the fact that half the areas in tranzit have no wall weapons, or the area sucks so bad theres no point in playing in the area. Or the fact that it takes so long to even get to pack a punch a weapon with people who have no clue what the hell they are doing. I play with people who are same rank according to the game but they freaking suck ! Thats the problem with zombies. Why can't I play with people who are actually good. Rank means absolutely nothing. I have had so many rage quits today alone which is making me rage quit since the multiplayer is already crappy.

Today alone I have made it to around 20+ on Tranzit with 0 deaths (over 10 games). The end result some noob rage quits when he dies, literally ruining the whole game. There is no host migration and I get sent to main menu. This is BS literally and it is pissing me off. I freaking have over 50k points and the game ends before I even get to the bank to deposit my $.

People who leave the game in zombies should have a large penalty placed on them for leaving, and i mean LARGE. freaking 1 day ban from non custom game zombies or something. I literally could care less if they have to go or not, or if they lose power, or lose connection to host. Their leaving automatically ruins the game for every one else, and many hours of our time.

I have lost all day and got nothing in return. I got 0 $ in my bank now, and i had over 50k$ deposited in the bank last night.

Tell me what you think with a response, and if you would like to play with me on the PS3 my IGN is

"DWROWLA". I am not super good but I can make it past round 30 solo if i don't make any mistakes.

DWROWLA
4 REPLIES 4

bump

DWROWLA

k add me silent_murderer8 i played since 2008 and ill be the best player youve ever played with

Silent_murderer

k add me silent_murderer8 i played since 2008 and ill be the best player youve ever played with

Silent_murderer
Highlighted

added / bump

DWROWLA

Studios