You call yourself a company!

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

First off I would like to state that Activision and Treyarch have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I truly believe a group of retarded monkies could do a better job than you guys do. I did not realize it was that difficult to pick up a phone and say, "Hello, thank you for calling activision support. How may I help you?" Instead, you get transfered to all these ridiculous different numbers and an automated voice tells you that we are experiencing heavy calls at this time. Then, they just drop your phone call and continue on with their day like its no big deal. Maybe I'm just stupid but would it really be that hard to open up one or two more call centers to keep up with the heavy call waves? Like I said, I must be retarded for actually believing in good customer service nowadays. I don't understand how Activision still has an A+ with the BBB....payments under the table maybe? Worst company ever!!!! Secondly and most importanly, why am I still experiencing server issues with the actual game. I mean, did you guys really not make enough money on the last nine Call of Duty games to where you felt the need to rush this game out of production? I would of rather waited a few more months than deal with the server issues you guys can't seem to fix. I know you guys were trying to compete with Halo 4 but dam!! I would think after making so many games of the EXACT same genre ya'll would be experts at this stuff by now. The list of problems with this game is too long for me to list here. My recommendation...fire your game testers and the coropate monkies need to step down and apologize to the Call of Duty fanbase. You obviously don't care too much about your customers or you would pay attention to your messed up system and fix the darn thing!! Bobby Kotick do you even have any idea of how your company is being run? You certainly did not set out to build, and I quote you, "an institutional quality, well managed company" As of now that couldn't be further from the truth. What makes it worst is you guys have not even tried to make ya'lls fanbase somewhat happy. I haven't herad a public apology or you guys offer us some type exclusive downloadable content. At this point YOU SHOULD BE PAYING US TO PLAY THIS CRAPPY GAME!! It just doesn't seem like you care at. Honeslty why should you? According to forbes you sold 11 million copies of black ops 2 in the first week. I'm no math genius but I believe that comes out to about half a billion dollars. Now one would think, with all that money made, you guys would be able to keep up with the demand of the game and be able to fix these server issues. Seriously, how did you not plan for this to happen? MW3 grossed 1 billion dollars in 16 days according to you guys. You should have expected everyone in the world to play this game. Just admit you are wrong and that you released the game way to early but apparently that is too difficult for yall as well.  Well that is my rant, I know its not going to do any good but I wanted to express my opinion and hopefully other people feel my pain.

Sincerely,

One mad gamer

P.S.

Will not be buying another Call of Duty game and will try my hardest to make sure no one else does either.

I2egular59
2 REPLIES 2

First off I would like to state that Activision and Treyarch have the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

You have then limited customer service experience! I have dealt with the worse, and customer service usually never works anywhere! Thats the magic of it, hire those with limitied education, low pay and have them defend the company with easy to quote policies.

did not realize it was that difficult to pick up a phone and say, "Hello, thank you for calling activision support. How may I help you?" Instead, you get transfered to all these ridiculous different numbers and an automated voice tells you that we are experiencing heavy calls at this time. Then, they just drop your phone call and continue on with their day like its no big deal

Yea now your sounding like this is your first time calling any customer support, well its a lesson to remember.

Worst company ever!!!!

Wild claim, look at there balance sheets, http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/FinancialIndustrial.jsp?tkr=atvi&period=qtr base your accusation on that information and not of customer support.

Secondly and most importanly, why am I still experiencing server issues with the actual game

This is a good question that probably know one can fully address, just because its a new game doesn't mean that they will use the exact same codes. New game, new codes.

Will not be buying another Call of Duty game and will try my hardest to make sure no one else does either.

Being irrate is normal, and you always will have the option to buy and not buy a thing. But how will you make sure others do not buy what they want to buy?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75
Highlighted

Crazy a few people are still having server issues.  I've been able to get into matches with ease after the 1.03 patch.  The game isn't really playable most times, but I can get into games easy enough.  I started out really caring about my KD in this game, but with latency issues, I care a lot less now and I'm enjoying the game.  Laggy?  camp it out. 

I do however agree with you about still having issues with the game.  I would assume, after so many installments, that they would be a little better at their craft.  There were COUNTLESS threads about lag and lag comp coding during MW3.  I guess they paid more attention to the "F**k Campers" threads.

Customer service is positively overwhelmed by rediculous calls.  I was at gamestop last week and the kid got 2 calls about this game.  What can he do?  He just sells the stuff.

Highwayman0226

Studios