Will they ever sort this out!

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

According to "them" there is NO problem.  I just was in a lobby, I had top KD and top Score per minute ( and mine blows at 1.25 and 211)  every bullet the enemy hit me with would basically freeze my screen just long enough for them to kill me... I guess we all should just return the game, and if it does ever get acknowledged as a problem then we can always rebuy.  I want to like this game so bad, but they have made this impossible for me and deny that there is anything wrong.... sooo sad

Snoopizumi

I love how if you're getting your ass kicked in a certain lobby, any lobby, it's always the same player getting the one shot kills, especially upon respawn. Take two steps, and BAM, the same player who just killed you all the way across the map less than 10 seconds ago. And don't even get me started on how ONCE AGAIN, submachine guns CAN'T EVER BE BEAT unless you decide to pick one up and then they don't even get hit markers and you're dead again after one or two shots.

Snicker60515

Snicker60515 wrote:

I love how if you're getting your ass kicked in a certain lobby, any lobby, it's always the same player getting the one shot kills, especially upon respawn. Take two steps, and BAM, the same player who just killed you all the way across the map less than 10 seconds ago. And don't even get me started on how ONCE AGAIN, submachine guns CAN'T EVER BE BEAT unless you decide to pick one up and then they don't even get hit markers and you're dead again after one or two shots.

Then have an SMG Class

BanHaMMer2

The best thing we can all do with the next game is to do what I did with this one, rent it. I kind of know start away if I like a game within the first 10 minutes, I didn't like this one. You'll be wasting a few £'s or $'s instead of the price of the a purchased game.

theped26

They wont sort it out nor can they. It's not about providing good quality sessions, it's about providing sessions. They more people they can have playing, whether destroying the lobby or not, they are happy. They couldnt fix it in Black Ops and can't fix it now.

ChestSplittah

I'm sick of being owned by people who aren't half as good as me.

Thanks for illustrating the issue.

Doc_SoCal

Studios