Will There Be Dew XP For BLOP 2?

SOLVED

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I like the Dew XP thing that they did and i would love to have it again this time around However i would want to one small adjustment's to the ammount of 2xp being given away per Bag/Can 15min's of 2xp for the really small Doritos Bag/Dew Bottle changed to 30mins because the 15mins of 2xp does not really help

JTSN
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think that promotion was in conjunction with the launch of Elite. So I would doubt it would return, but it was a pretty snazzy marketing strategy - and yes the MW3 flavors rocked! - so I'd like to see it come back for the BOII launch.

Moderator Moderator
7 REPLIES 7

Took me a min to understand what you was talking about.

josh1073
Highlighted

Meh but there are people that take pictures of the codes and dont buy any so they get a crap ton of XP that they didnt buy

ghostlegacy

I hope they bring Dew XP back.

According to Wikipedia the MW3 Dew flavors were discontinued, but they were so effin tasty, especially with SoCo!

CylonNumber6

I hope not... we do not need more fat kids playing the game (LOL)

As a Canadian, we got right screwed for that.  Although I think it was a fun idea (for those who could take advantage of it), it was abused.

RLBL

I think that promotion was in conjunction with the launch of Elite. So I would doubt it would return, but it was a pretty snazzy marketing strategy - and yes the MW3 flavors rocked! - so I'd like to see it come back for the BOII launch.

Moderator Moderator

I actually hope not. I spent way too much. I bleed Dew regardless. I got my 24 hrs, and was giving some extra codes away on CoDHq and twitter.

ChestSplittah

I contacted Mountain Dew, this is what they said: 

Thank you for writing to us at Pepsi-Cola and for sharing your thoughts about our "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Rank Up Your Game" promotion (2011). 

Currently there are no plans to run this particular promotion again. Your views are important to us, however, so I'll be sure to share them with our promotions team.  I want them to be aware of your comments as they discuss and plan future offers.        

Thanks again for contacting us.  We appreciate your interest in our company and our promotions.

Lowryd1

Studios