What is your emblem?

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: What is your emblem?

in reply to crosby85

I run the Ghostbusters emblem - yeah, not my own, but I like it.  Ran it in the first Black Ops, running it again.

WhyNoName

in reply to crosby85

I try to keep mine really simple - and if someone is curious enough "informative".

The one I really like is "Ludwig Von Mises" [I think it pops-up on ELITE too]. I don't think there's too many people that know the "Mises" economic concepts - and given the state of global-economy - with all of the central-banking intervention - I'd really like more people to at least know about Mr. Mises. It don't matter if they disagree & still love their Keynesian concepts - at least they have a chance to learn about Mises.

I have another one with a "religious" swastika & the words "Vande Mataram" - only for those few days I tend to feel a little patriotic.

MN

mn7_la1

in reply to crosby85
noob2

in reply to crosby85

I made an emblem with my clan initials it looks alot like the Nv one, check this out if you want

-3ZKM

Surge_JC

in reply to crosby85

My cousins and I went for individuality and creativism. We all have power ranger helmets (made with no tutorial).

I have the Red and Black ranger.

One has the green and white ranger.

One has the blue ranger.

and the only female cousin that plays has the pink ranger.

Bronix32

in reply to crosby85

Didn't spend alot of time on it - Red Elite Skull with my Clan tag underneath it MMNS.

Murder Machine Nova Scotia.

Its simple but simple shows up better on your gun - the all red symbol looks awesome on Carbon Fiber Camo.

sstang1

in reply to crosby85

I have a couple of different emblems but the one I use the most is my Marine Raiders emblem (although I use a black background so the white stars can be easily seen)

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/images/1/1b/Faction_American.png

No one fights alone!

BukLau101

in reply to crosby85

Have 3 I switch from, most used is confederate flag. 2nd is a roll tide emblem, 3rd is "don't tread on me" in yellow and green.

fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

in reply to crosby85

mine is the emblem of the soviet union aka the speznaz emblem on COD4

thebigb82

in reply to crosby85

mine is a bright green space invader. took ages to make with no guide

FerociousDiablo

Studios