Treyarch Please encourage people to play LEAGUE PLAY

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Highlighted

Treyarch was promoting this game before the launch date by showing us how black ops 2 has this game mode called 'league play'.. but not many people actually plays it.. i just played a few matches with my friends and it was fun, but it took us 10 minutes + to find other 4 players in champion series. i am from australia and i dont know how many australian who plays league cause its really hard to find a lobby with 4 other players.

i hope that treyarch should encourage more players to play league, maybe x4 Bonus xp?

BryanNnned
29 REPLIES 29

I don't play it becasue I don't want to get stuck having to play the game all the time in case I get demoted.

Exactly why I stopped playing zombies this time.

SpoonsV1

I don't see the point in playing league play with the current lag comp in the game, seeing as everyone in the lobby apart from the host has 150ms disadvantage. You can always see who is host when a game is over, they usually have 3 times more kills unless they completely suck that is.

Competitive my arse!

Dingby

there is no lag comp btw.. not too sure about the lag issue but since the launch day till now i havent encounter lag problems (excluding the host having shit connection which makes everyone drop down to 1 bar except the host.)

BryanNnned

Wait what? What planet are u on? There is no lag comp AND host gets advantage? I dunno what cod your playing atm but it aint blops2 mate.

StonerShug

yes. host gets advantage in black ops 2. this is not mw3. in mw3 the host always gets disadvantage. im from australia and my internet download speed is about 35mbps down and 2 up

BryanNnned

Do a bit of researching. Host is disadvantage in blops2, Lag comp exists. 10 minutes on this forum will provide you with the proof you need. Some tech savvy heroes have already tinkered with their diagnostic tools. You are wrong

StonerShug

Are you just going to keep copy and pasting this crap all over the forums? Just curious, because I watched the video like you asked me to in the other thread, and was not surprised to find this guy rattling off some numbers acting like he knows what's going on. Look, if you want to believe that propaganda, fine. But don't repeatedly try to make other people buy into you theories. I know first hand that I have zero/nill/zilch advantage hosting. That is the biggest load of crap floating around this week. This game's mechanics are broken. That is all, no more no less. Just because some joker on the Internet throws numbers around doesn't mean it is true. Do some research and you will see. Also, the best/only source you should heed from is the horse's mouth. If TA say's they did away with "host advantage" then they did. No reason to have 11 people b!tching at them instead of 1. Comon man, don't drink the kool-aid.

dubhicks

You may not have an advantage when hosting, but I know I do.  However, as more and more games progress and the players become more random, they begin leeching my connection and I am actually at a disadvantage.  All I know is that when I'm host I don't lose my connection while running or trying to move.  I can also kill a guy in about 5-9 shots when I normally have to hit someone with half a clip.  Your connection may be amazing and host doesn't affect you, but it affects normal players.

greenfox394

WHOA! Dude, being host in this game HURTS you big time!

ZvErS

Studios