Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I tried it and did not like it, it takes any challange out of killing people, its almost like shooting smart bullets,i mean Stevie Wonder could get a scorestreak with it...

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72
in reply to Sosuke_Aizen

Sosuke_Aizen wrote:

You cannot call an FPS game that has aim-assisting, a Target Finder, and an MMS a competitive FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game that allows someone to hitbox you from a foot to either side of you, a competitive FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game that does everything it can to promote camping, a competitve FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game where League Play consists primarily of not only bad players but bad sportsmen who dodge games every time they're a point behind, a competitive FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game where every aspect of the game panders to the worst players in the FPS community, a competitive FPS.

Best CoD game yet my ass.

I understand the complaint, but when the developers can alter aspects of the game using rules (playlists), then the points become a bit harder to defend. Not to mention putting Black Ops on a competitive circuit would eliminate lag issues and features again. (Think LANs and tourney rules.)

Bad sportsmanship is definitely something that can be curbed for the better, but it's going to exist no matter what. Same thing with camping. It's a tactic. One you may not like, but it's not going to go away.

Moderator Moderator
in reply to Sosuke_Aizen

Hit boxs that give hits up to a foot to the side? What game are you playing?

sharpblue4d
in reply to Sosuke_Aizen

Sosuke_Aizen wrote:

You cannot call an FPS game that does everything it can to promote camping, a competitve FPS.

I think Treyarch has done a great job with the new Ghost. People will always camp, but Treyarch has at least made it so that campers don't have the element of surprise.

r8edtripx

Studios