Black Ops II PlayStation 3

You cannot call an FPS game that has aim-assisting, a Target Finder, and an MMS a competitive FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game that allows someone to hitbox you from a foot to either side of you, a competitive FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game that does everything it can to promote camping, a competitve FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game where League Play consists primarily of not only bad players but bad sportsmen who dodge games every time they're a point behind, a competitive FPS.

You cannot call an FPS game where every aspect of the game panders to the worst players in the FPS community, a competitive FPS.

Best CoD game yet my ass.

Sosuke_Aizen
13 REPLIES 13
in reply to Sosuke_Aizen

You cannot call an FPS game that has aim-assisting, a Target Finder, and an MMS a competitive FPS.

You can choose not to play the game!

You cannot call an FPS game that allows someone to hitbox you from a foot to either side of you, a competitive FPS

You can choose not to play the game!

You cannot call an FPS game that does everything it can to promote camping, a competitve FPS.

Oh geez, is it possible to go one day without mentioning the C word?

You cannot call an FPS game where League Play consists primarily of not only bad players but bad sportsmen who dodge games every time they're a point behind, a competitive FPS.

How are bad players a problem?

You cannot call an FPS game where every aspect of the game panders to the worst players in the FPS community, a competitive FPS.

Who and what do these "worse' player like?

Ranting is now the norm for to many so called gamers.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75
in reply to Sosuke_Aizen

I'm not a fan of the target finder, it seems like a developer sanctioned version of aimbot.

brewcastleunite
in reply to brewcastleunite

lol i was thinking the same thing the other day

K1ller_9111
in reply to brewcastleunite

Hooked on phonics for aiming, even with cold blooded on the guy's still ADS at a choke point so he get's you anyway.

Jaggajatt187
in reply to Sosuke_Aizen

Agree with everything except for the camping part. This game does not promote camping, your making easy excuses for deaths if you say you died because of camping

Ghamorra Level 75
in reply to Sosuke_Aizen

I don't like the target finder or mms scopes either but i don't let them spoil my enjoyment of the game, a lot of similar threads have been going around since the game came out and to me they are starting to sound like sour grapes from people that are butthurt because they are not able to dominate games like maybe they could in previous versions of COD.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/MrMarlboro2009/308168751.jpg

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72
in reply to gambit1969

I hate the target finder because if my shoelace is out in the open I pop up as a giant red box. This game is hard to enough trying to cover all of your flanking routes to be shown to a n00b with a LMG across the map. There's just too much tech you have to counter

Ghamorra Level 75

Happens to me all the time, it seems to give the SMG's a huge boost, just point in the general direction of an enemy and the rounds find the target, maybe they will nerf it a little in the future...we can only hope

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72
in reply to gambit1969

Target finder almost eliminates the recoil of any gun too. Use the SMR without it, then put it on. Night and freakin day

Ghamorra Level 75

Studios