Total crap in Moshpit League play

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Total crap in Moshpit League play

This is total crap twice today I have had every one but me and another player quit because we were losing kill confirmed. Then when it was 5 on 2 and 6 on 2 of coarse we got our butts kicked. There needs to be some kind of system put into place where this isn't aloud to happen. I mean I suffer a loss because of some other players conduct??? And surly I am not supposed to be able to beat 6 players when there is only 2 of us.

Nightowl1979
5 REPLIES

Re: Total crap in Moshpit League play

in reply to Nightowl1979

Nightowl1979 wrote:

This is total crap twice today I have had every one but me and another player quit because we were losing kill confirmed. Then when it was 5 on 2 and 6 on 2 of coarse we got our butts kicked. There needs to be some kind of system put into place where this isn't aloud to happen. I mean I suffer a loss because of some other players conduct??? And surly I am not supposed to be able to beat 6 players when there is only 2 of us.

Its called probation guy and I agree that in League probation should be harsher, there should be a warning in the beginning that if you "leave" a game you will be banned for a WEEK!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Nightowl1979

Harsher penalties specifically knocking them down a few rungs for each quit would likely take care of this problem.  The reason that most people play League is for status recognition.  So take that away and they will either straighten up or go back to public.  If they were actually playing for competition they wouldn't leave just because they are losing.

phxs72

in reply to phxs72

phxs72 wrote:

Harsher penalties specifically knocking them down a few rungs for each quit would likely take care of this problem.  The reason that most people play League is for status recognition.  So take that away and they will either straighten up or go back to public.  If they were actually playing for competition they wouldn't leave just because they are losing.

Thats a great solution, remove what they have earned. But then again phxs those who are quitting early might be the ones unranked.

League needs two things: Better incentives to stay in the game and a more serious approach to the constant quitting

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I hadn't considered the unranked masses.  So perhaps a combo of deranking mixed in with a one week ban for consistent quiters would do the trick.  If I'm not mistaken, a League season is one month.  So a one week ban would be a pretty stiff hinderance to advancement.  It might even discourage the quiters enough to get them to give up on League until the next season.

phxs72

in reply to Nightowl1979

Well theres one more to add to the list 2 on 6 lost 20 to 100 wonder when or if they will ever address this problem?????????

Nightowl1979

Studios