This is to you Activision

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Thank you so much for getting me my pre-ordered Nuketown 2025 activation code. I didn't receive my code in the copy I bought on the day it came out. I was a little worried Activision might be reluctant to hand out extras, even if it was a legit mistake by them, but they did hand it out basically right after I emailed them about it. I don't and didn't know how to email you directly--so this was the best option--but thank you so much for getting me my code for Nuketown 2025. You guys apparently know what you're doing, but more importantly you're doing it right. Thanks again and what an amazing game you've made. It's the perfect combination of modern warfare and black ops that I could of ever hoped for. You're the best!  --- Corbin Kent

Corb1301
2 REPLIES 2

Finally another positive

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72
Highlighted

haha it is rare on these forums isn't it. Thats why I hope they read the post though, because I'm sure everyone on these forums is out to get them. they do a supurb job, they spend hours and money to please people on these forums and all they give activision is crap on how they were killed last game. It doesn't matter about  the last game you played, because you probably played it bad. What matters is how you play the game as a whole, and the game as a whole is the best Call of Duty ever! Keep kit up Activision and Treyarc, you're keeping the best shooter franchise afloat and much stronger than it was. -- Corbin Kent

Corb1301

Studios